Glory

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days. I've been sick, so I haven't been able to type. I'll try to update more! This part is also really cringey (in my opinion), so I  sorry, but I didn't have any other ideas.

Glory heard a knock on the door and saw Peril run to answer it. She wasn't expecting to see Qibli, Moonwatcher, Kinkajou, Turtle, Anemone, and Winter in the doorway, though. 

"Hey," Qibli said with a wave. "I got a text from Thorn to come as soon as I can. I brought a couple of friends, if that's okay."

"It's fine." Thorn said with a smile. "Anyway, thanks for coming Qibli."

Qibli shrugged. "It got me out of babysitting Ostrich." Ostrich was Qibli younger sister, and the son of one of Thorns closet friends and coworkers, Six-Claws.

Thorn raised an eyebrow. "Is anyone watching her?" 

Qibli nodded. "I made Dune do it." Dune was another one of Thorns friends, and was Qibli uncle, and Six-Claws brother.

Thorn rolled her eyes. "Well, I didn't ask you to come funereal for no reason. You see, Deathbringer and Riptide are missing." She launched into the story, Glory and her friends adding in details when Thorn missed something.

"And that's," Thorn concluded. "Why we need you to help us solve this. You're one of the smartest people I know, no offense to any of you." Thorn added to Glory and her friends.

"None taken." Glory said, her friends chorusing.

"So Glory just got a text. It was signed by 'D.C.F.', and we don't know who that is. We were thinking you would know, and that Moon may know, as she was one of Darkstalkers acquaintances." Thorn said.

Moons eyes widened. "It stands for Darkstalker, Clearsight, and Fathom." She blurted. "We, uh, we used it when we would pass notes during class so no one would know who it was." She murmured. 

Kinkajou shoved her way from behind Moon and Qibli and walked to Glory's side. Anemone and Turtle, seeing Kinkajou walk to her friend, walked to their sister. 

"How are you?" Glory asked with a forced smile.

"How are you?" Kinkajou retorted.

Glory sighed. "I don't know." She closed her eyes tightly, trying to hold back tears.

Kinkajous eyes softened. "Oh, Glory, you really love him, don't you."

"Yeah." Glory replied, shocking herself by admitting it out loud. "Yeah, I do."