Tsunami

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had tons of homework.

Tsunami's Christmas was fairly normal. She opened her presents, and then hid in her room, texting Riptide. She watched some TV, and bothered her siblings. 

Her mother assumed she was texting her friends, but she didn't know she had a boyfriend. Tsunami was slightly scared for the day her mother found out she was dating, and Riptide of all people. Coral and Webs, Riptides father, had some kind of grudge that Tsunami didn't really care about. Her mother didn't even know the event with Darkstalker that had happened. She just assumed Tsunami happened to see him, and called the police on him. 

Tsunami was fine with this. She didn't mind keeping so many secrets. Sure, her mom would find out one day, but she didn't care right now. Tsunami was 17! She was almost an adult, and could make her own decisions. She would graduate, go to college, and live a happy life, married to Riptide.

Her mother found out way too many things, and way too soon.

——————————

The next day, Tsunami was texting Riptide (again) and heard her mother call her name in an angry voice. Tsunami gulped and headed to her living room, where her mom was standing, her face red with fury. 

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!" She screamed. "AND WHY RIPTIDE, OF ALL PEOPLE! HIS FATHER IS WEBS!"

"Why did you date father?" Tsunami asked. 

"Because I love him." Coral snapped.

"And why do you think I date Riptide?" Tsunami shot back. "He shouldn't be judged for something his go father did no-one-cares years ago."

Coral glared at her daughter, thinking for a long minute. "Fine. You can date him, but if he puts one foot out of line, he goes."

Tsunami nodded. "Thank you mother. He won't." She promised.

Then, the doorbell rang, and Tsunami ran to get it. She opened the door to see Thorn, Smolder, Glory, Deathbringer, Sunny, and Meerkat at the door, covered in ash in grime, Glory leaning against Deathbringer, her face almost white.

"What the heck?" Tsunami said.