Glory

A/N: It's been a while since I've updated, and I'm sorry, but we now have over 3,000 reads! Thank you all so much for your support. It means the world to me. Special shoutout to:

MOONBLI4LIF3

IlovetoreadNoor

QueenFirefly74

Glory woke up the next morning to Deathbringer shaking her.

"Hey, Glory." Deathbringer said. "Breakfast is here."

Glory rubbed her eyes. "Okay. I'm up."

"Good." A voice said. Glory turned around and saw Darkstalker standing in the doorway of their cell.

Glory glared at him. "What do you want?"

Darkstalker raised his hands as though surrendering. "Nothing. I've brought you all breakfast—"

"Ok." Glory interrupted. "Anything else?"

"And some... friends, I guess. They helped with the original arrest, and I don't want anyone getting in the way." Darkstalker left, and shoved Moon, Qibli, Winter, Turtle, Kinkajou and Anemone in the same room as Glory and her friends.

"Anemone!" Tsunami shouted, running to her siblings. "Turtle!"

"Tsunami!" They shouted back in unison, equally as shocked.

"Are you okay?" Tsunami asked.

"I think the better question is are you okay?" Anemone retorted.

"I'm fine." Tsunami insisted. "How did you get here?" She asked.

Anemones shoulders slumped. "We were hanging out at Qibli house and Darkstalker came and knocked us out, then we woke up in a cell this morning."

Tsunami's eyes narrowed in anger. "I'm going to murder him." She growled.

Riptide walked behind Tsunami and wrapped an arm around her, and Tsunami relaxed slightly. She shot him a small smile.

Glory turned her attention away from that scene and looked at Kinkajou, attempting to hide her injured leg. She didn't want to panic her friend.

"Glory!" Kinkajou exclaimed. "What happened?" Apparently she didn't do a very good job about it.

"Nothing." Glory replied. "I'm fine."

Turtle walked up behind Kinkajou. "It's not nothing." He responded. "So, what did you do?"

"Darkstalker." Glory said.

"And?" Kinkajou prompted.

"He burnt down the Outclaw Cafe and I hurt my leg." Glory said. "It's not that bad."

"That's not nothing!" Kinkajou said.

"Oh well." Glory replied, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, I haven't talked to you in a while. What's new with you?" Glory was trying to change the subject, and it worked.

Kinkajou blushed. "Well, there's one big thing."

"What is it?" Glory asked.

"Me and Turtle are dating!" Kinkajou exclaimed.

"Turtle and I." Starflight interjected. "Not me and Turtle."

Kinkajou ignored Starflight. "Anything new with you? Anything between you and your lover?" Kinkajou asked.

"What?! Ew! No!" Glory yelled as Deathbringer shouted, "Of course not!"

Kinkajou shrugged. "Worth a try."

Glory turned to Thorn. "Any ideas on how to get out of this cursed place?"

"I got nothing." Thorn replied. "Sorry."

"What if we call the police?" Sunny asked. "Just to see what would happen." She added.

"Good idea." Thorn pulled out her phone, and as she was about to dial the number, Darkstalker appeared in the doorway.

"Hello again." He said. "Since I wasn't able to do this last time, Smolder, please, I require your presence." He said formally.

Smolder stood up from where he was sitting, and cast a worried glance at Thorn, and followed Darkstalker, mouthing the words I'm sorry.