Tsunami

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've had tons of homework. I also am working on a Glorybringer story now, so I'd love it if you'd go and read it.

Tsunami was worried. She didn't worry much, but the people she cared about most could die. And that made her worry. She woke up super early the next day, assuming no one was awake yet. It was 4:00 in the morning! Who would be up that early?

Glory, Sunny, Peril, apparently.

"Hey, Tsunami." Sunny said. Dark bags were under all their eyes, tiredness obvious on all of them. "Couldn't sleep."

"No." Tsunami replied. "I just can't stop worrying." She confessed.

Sunny gave her a reassuring smile. "I get it." She said softly. 

Peril stood up, stretching. "I'm gonna go warm up some toaster waffles. Anyone want some?" She asked. 

"Sure." Glory said. 

Thorn suddenly walked out, and her eyebrows raised slightly when she saw that people were already awake. "I didn't expect to see you all up at this time." She said.

"We couldn't sleep." Tsunami said.

"It's fine." Thorn replied.

Deathbringer walked out as Thorn was speaking, and he sat down beside Glory, and Glory rested her head on his shoulder. 

"Should we get everyone else up?" Tsunami asked.

Thorn nodded. "Probably."

Peril shook her head. "Don't wake up Fatespeaker."

"Why?" Tsunami asked.

"I woke up around two-thirty-ish this morning," Peril explained. "And Fatespeaker hadn't gone to sleep yet. She finally went to sleep around three."

"Oh." Tsunami replied. "Okay." She walked to the room where the boys were sleeping, and grabbed a pillow, and in one smooth motion, flipped on the light, and whacked Riptide in the face with a pillow.

Riptide immediately shot up, alarm in his eyes, quickly fading when he realized it was Tsunami. "Tsunami!" He exclaimed. "Why?" 

Tsunami shrugged and hit Clay and Starflight in the face with the same pillow. They bolted upright, and Starflight said. "Tsunami, you have too much fun in waking people up. Also, it's 4 in the morning."

"Thorn told me to." Tsunami said. "And it was fun, so I don't care. It's like a little bit of revenge every morning." 

Riptide just rolled his eyes.