The Torchwood Terror. Chapter 3 Finding the Doctor

The tardis lands completely.  Clara stares at the door.  "Doctor?"

    I look at the tardis with a look on my face like I'm going to get disappointed again, as I have many times. But a slight look of hope. "Doctor. .."

  when she sees that no one is coming out she  slams her  head on the table once more "we have to get out of these.."

       "Yeah." I tilt my head low feeling disappointed "we got to get out before one of the torchwood personal gets here."

Clara looks over at me "hey, don't worry its going to be ok"  She looks down at the restraints And I struggle more.

         "Man, I wish I my sonic on me... It would of been risky to bring it to school though. Hey clara? What do you think your students are doing now?"

She's busy on the restraints "probably when home from the black out"

           "Hmm most likely"  I look towards the door  "you know it's strange, all this time I haven't seen not but one torchwood personal.  Where is everyone?"

"I don't know" I hear the click as she unlocks one of he restraints "there we go"

        "Oh your good, now me" She frees me from my restraints. I glance at the door expecting torchwood personal to come bursting in here at any moment. 

"Let's go into the tardis where it's safe"

She smiles "good idea!"

          We go inside the tardis. No one is inside and the lights are dimmed.  "How do you have a tardis key clara? And also how do you know the Doctor?  Are you one of his companions? Where's the lights?" I ask.

        Clara flips a switch on the console.  "Yeah, I sort of travel with him" I notice she Is flipping the wrong switch. "Oh! Dont pull that one!" I run over there stopping her. She raised her hands in defense.  "Since when do you know.." She stares at me "you said something before about.."

      I Interupt her "well I'm a timelord.  You got to assume I know the inner workings of a tardis" I flip a switch and the lights come on. "There we go." I say pulling the console screen towards me. Clara continues interrogating me "you said...Daughter."

                  "What?..um" I bite my lip, hoping she didn't hear me when I mentioned that before hand. "Now let's see if I'm right about the Doctor being at torchwood" I answer avoiding the question feeling Clara's eyes bearing down on me.

"Katrina I know what I heard"  She states determined. I look into her eyes "you..heard." I look at her more confidently now figuring I can't hide it much longer. "yes. I am the Doctors daughter.  Long lost from gallifrey.  My dad is somewhere in torchwood I now have the chance to save him. I just...have to find him." She gives me a reassuring smile "don't worry we'll find him"