The torchwood terror chapter 18 working together

The personal turns to me and clara taking a few notes. "Hmm clara seems to be holding up pretty well so far. Katrina, oh it hurts doesn't it?"

Really feeling the affects now, I'm  struggling with it. Pain all though my chest and my hearts racing who knows how fast. I'm trying not to cry out, out of Breath and now starting to sweat. I find myself tensing up with the pain "agh!..." The Doctor can sense my pain "katrina just let it out. Cry out. Don't hold it in."

"Ahh! It hurts! Mmm" i say my breathing heavy, body filled with pain.

The Personal lets all of us go, smiling, looking over the information "We're done for now. You may have your TARDIS back but I've implanted a homing chip so that if I want you back, your box will come directly to me. Thank you." Then walks out of the room.

The Doctor runs to grab me "Katrina!"

Clara sits down, deep in thought.

I almost collapse to the floor gasping,and out of breath the pain not quite fading yet "shes...really...done."

The Doctor holds me tightly "she's done...we can go!" He glances over to clara who is sitting in deep thought "Let's get you two into the tardis." Clara agrees "good idea."  "Yeah...tardis." the pain almost gone. But Slightly still there, I stand up, a bit shaky and try to walk over to clara helping her up "let's get out of here."

The Doctor helps support us both and lead us to the tardis, knowing clara is in more and more danger. He unlocks it and helping us in. "Katrina how are you doing?" "It still hurts but the pain is fading apparently not that quickly." I sit in the chair closing my eye for a minute from the pain that's still there "agh! It still hurts." He rubs my back for a few moments. "Hey its ok... just take it easy. rest. all you need. I need to take care of clara too." Across the room clara is confused "What's wrong? They didn't hurt me.." I say to the Doctor "ok. Got help her, I will be ok." I smile at the Doctor wanting clara to hear the conversation. He walks over to her putting his hands on her head. "Oh clara...I'm so sorry." She looks at him still confused "what? why?"

I listen, wondering what the Doctor is going to do. I think about what can happen when human and timelord DNA mix, it being to much for humans and hoping he doesn't have to wipe her memory. The Doctor looks at me sadly then turns back to clara "you have katrinas timelord DNA in you. Human's can't handle that. It's going to kill you clara.." "Well just go back to torchwood and have them reverse it." She says.  The Doctor shakes his head "they would of done that already. They let you go cause they knew it would kill you."

"So that's why they let us go. They didn't reverse it yet they are letting us die..." listening to the conversation and worried about both me and claras life I had a plan "shes dying from the DNA dad. So all we need to do is get the DNA out of her and me. I'm not sure how easy that's going to be but your a Doctor you can do it i know you can." I look at the Doctor and clara smiling and hoping that the Doctor uses my plan. "Exactly katrina! But we have to do it fast!" Clara looks at the Doctor "what are you..." She gets cut off by a painful headache. "Her first. I can help carry the things." run to the room with the medical things in it, I grab them run back and sit down quickly out of breath "ok shouldn't of done that..." The Doctor takes the things "thankyou. now you should rest." He listens to claras heart beat. Still one but it's beating dangerously fast. Clara asks "Doctor what's happening?" She holds her head the pain growing. "Clara. Hang in there. Doctor. You can do it." I say out of breath but trying to encourage  the Doctor and clara.  "I don't know how! I can't take her memories.... I won't do that that again." The Doctor says franticly. Clara yells in pain again  "please...make It stop!"

"Doctor."i say seriously, worried for clara "come on you can do it." I don't want to frustrate him but the pain in my chest has grown "Doctor. Do something... help her..."

The Doctor can tell I'm in more pain too, and feeling very scared hoping he can save both of us. "Clara, don't think about anything." He lays her down and enters her mind telpathicly. Trying to remove the timelord knowledge. "Agh! You..can do it dad.." i try to smile though my own pain, to encourage  him. Clara falls unconscious the pain slowly taking her over. The Doctor leaves her mind " Katrina I can't do it! There's too much of your DNA in her!" He yells frustrated and desperate. "What are you going to do?" I say  pain in my chest not hurting me as much that moment. The Doctor places his hand on her cheek. "Oh clara.. my sweet clara." Tears start filling his eyes. He knows what he has to do but scared to change her. "I think...she has to become timelord. There is too much of you're DNA that I can't take out." I look over there "if it will save her. Do it." He takes a deep breath "ok." And puts his hands on the sides of her head, them starting to glow timelord energy flowing into her. She opens her eyes and gasps. Able to breath easier now. "Wait!" i stumble over there "I can help. Anyway I need to get this human DNA out. Let's do this... together." my hands start to glow and I put them over his smiling. He smiles back thankful for me helping him. Clara mumbles "Doctor... katrina..." and then yells out In pain in her chest from the second heart.