The torchwood terror chapter 17 The heart breaking situation

The torchwood personal puts her cold hands on my chi making me stop my struggling. "I do what I must." "No. Don't. Please..." I look over at clara. Instantly feeling like I messed everything up, and look down. Clara telpathic me "it's ok...it's not you're fault. I'm not mad or anything." I telpathic back after a few moments of looking down at the floor "I should of just kept my mouth shut. Clara it's going to kill you and it's my fault. I know what the result is for this sort of thing." I put my head down again not wanting to say any more. She telepathic me back "I am not upset. I don't want you to beat yourself up over it. I'll be fine. I forgive you. I forgave you as soon as you said what would happen." "thanks." I lift my head up watching what the personal is doing not saying anything. The Personal fiddles with the two DNA tubes. "Now, Miss Clara Oswald what do you think would happen if I gave a bit of your DNA to Katrina?"

Claras eyes grow wide "Um... I don't..." then she realizes "She would become part human?" She looks at me scared. "Hmm.." I give clara look of don't worry it won't hurt me, I think at least I hope not. The personal looks at us both "should we give it a go?"

I don't say anything. Just observing what she is going to do. And worried of the affects of it on me, hoping it's not going to hurt me, or clara if they do it to her.

The personal gets in a stance like she thinking of something. "Hmm but we seem to be missing something..." I look at her suprised that she forgot something "missing what?" She recalls it and gives a sly grin "Of course. What would this experiment be without your beloved Doctor watching?"

"No!" I give her a glare, as much as I want to see the the Doctor I don't want him to have to see me and clara suffer don't he doesn't need to be here. I look over at clara remembering what she said back at the cell. Claras breathing becomes faster. "No! Dont let him see! Please." The personal smiles.

I look over at clara not wanting her to be scared, I don't want him to see it. He can't he mustn't, I think "don't please. being firm. Making sure I don't show me being scared. The personal turns to the other people. "Bring the Doctor in, and make sure he is restrained. We wouldn't want any interruptions." "No!" I say a worried look on my face, one because of what they are going to do to us and two that the Doctor has to watch, I think no no they can't do that..the Doctor dropped me off on earth to protect me so he didn't have to see me get hurt. And now he has to watch.., my mind races with thoughts.

I stare towards the door just dreading the face that the Doctor is going to have, knowing he has to watch. I almost look down cause I don't want the Doctor to see me but I know it won't do any good so I keep staring at the doorway. They bring him in and chain him to the wall facing us. Clara looks away. "Now Doctor your girls." I look down not looking at the Doctor but knowing what face he has and feeling sad, and weak ."Now Doctor you get to see something new today." He glares at the personal. "Dont hurt them." I'm looking down and when I hear the Doctors voice I feel like crying, but instead I blink slowly closing my eyes not wanting this to happen. "Hmm well you don't have a say in this." She grabs the two syringes one with my blood in it and the other with claras. "You girls quite ready?" I open my eyes and look up, still not saying anything, and bracing myself. I force myself to look at the Doctor with a face full of sadness and regret that he has to watch I'm sorry dad, I'm so sorry. I brace myself for it.

Clara tenses up waiting for it. "Alright then, who's first?" I feel like I should go first to take the suffering first for my friends but I also don't want the Doctor to be sad but the whole thing is going to be, I glare at the personal, scared but ready. It's time to take some suffering for my friends. No more watching from the sidelines "I will go." I say meaning to be firm but my voice coming out shakey. Clara looks at me sadly. And the Doctor yells "katrina!" The personal smiles coldly "wonderful!" I look at you and the Doctor, feeling so much sadness, I whisper barely able to speak "im sorry..." feeling defeated. The personal looks at me. "Don't worry, we have a reverse process too." She grabs my arm forcefully, then jabs the needle in my arm mixing claras DNA with mine.

I'm not scared of needles too much but that needle hurt more than the others. Most likely from what I'm feeling inside about taking the pain for my Friends. I cry out "ouch!" the worst hasn't started yet but I'm dreading it, I telpathic the Doctor "dad. I'm sorry... What is it going to do?" not wanting to ask the personal

The Doctor swallows hard then replys "I think...I think it will make you human. Or somewhere between a human and a timelord."

"Or just not mix at all and hurt me..."nervous and awaiting the pain of whatever happens. The personal speaks "just let that sink in for a minute." She turns to clara. "Now for you miss clara." knowing that it would hurt her a lot more even kill her "no! Just leave her alone! Please" I'm starting to get a really bad pain in my arm and spreading, I squeeze my fists trying not to cry out, closing my eyes tight from the pain. "Sorry but I choose what I do" She takes the needle with my blood in it and injects it into clara, she bites her lip instantly feeling lightheaded. The Doctor struggles in his shackles "clara!"

I struggle in my shackles "no! Clara!" worried about her health knowing what it could do to her, feeling the pain from mine but fighting the pain trying my best not to cry out, instead I struggle harder. Claras breathing gets shallow "no..." and then she gasps "katrina... I can see it...time."

"You must of been linked to me that way. Your seeing what I saw. The first time I saw time. But it's too much for you.." I look down knowing it might kill her.

 "No..." I look at clara happy that she saw what I saw but staring in horror that it's hurting her. "reverse it now! It's hurting her!" The personal glares. "Do you really think I'd stop now?" I look down. "Please...you will kill her. It's too much for a human." I close my eyes feeling the pain from my own injection. "Agh!"

"I'm not stopping, she's a strong woman.... I know that she can take it." The personal Smiles evilly "just stop now... agh!" The pain in my arm growing.

Clara stares inspired "katrina...I can see it all..." The Doctor yells loudly "stop it! You'll kill clara. No matter how strong she is!"

"Are you Inspired like I was?" I ask half curious and half wanting it to stop cause I know it will kill her "oh clara.." She replies still staring ahead "I..dont..know"

"What do you see?" worried it might kill her "Everything. The beginning... The end. Everything. Can you see it?"

The Doctor yells, struggling "Stop! Take it out of her, she's going to die!" I look at her seeing that it's too much for her "please..." Clara turns to look at the Doctor "you can see it too can't you?" He answers desperately "yes.. but you have to stop. Clara! Dont look at it!"

"Yes you got to stop looking it's too much for you." worried

im in a lot of pain. From what's going on and the injection of my own. My hearts are beating really fast and I'm starting to get out of breath. Pain spreading to my chest area, I think about what the Doctor said about turning human or half human. And concerned that that's what was happening.