The torchwood terror. chapter 7. That's the deal

Meanwhile in the tardis. The Doctor walks over to the console, wincing a bit from his cuts still hurting.

"what are you doing?" the Doctor flips a switch on the console "Im going to save my daughter. Geronimo!"

Back at Torchwood.

"Ahhh!" I yipe in pain. Squeezing my left eye shut from the pain I'm in. "So..what are you going to do once he's here? Test on him and me or make him watch you testing on me. Him watching me in pain? You've already texted on him so I guess it's time to test on me and him. Next subject to test on...me. or perhaps testing on us both together. You are just cruel torchwood. Just cruel." I look down need a break from the pain.

"Oh so many ideas swirling around in that mind of yours" She whips me again.

"Agh!" I look down in lots of pain. "You know all this whipping is just making me more determined to get out of here and the Doctor more strength to save me." I look up with the best ability that I can. "I will get out of here." "exactly. Escape if you want or you could meet your dad for the first time. Your choice. Either way your not escaping by yourself" I struggle with the ropes, and look around the room counting the exits and calculating my escape. She traces the gashes on my back with her fingers. "What you said about torchwood.. we once tried to help the Doctor. But then there was complications. He is no longer an ally."

"Complications. .. that still doesn't give you the right to test on timelords. Personally I'd like to get out of this room that crack on the wall is getting boring to look at all day. I know the Doctor and his kind like me are you're enemys but I don't think that is the entire reason you are testing on timelords is it?" I smile. "What's your other reason for capturing the rarest species in the universe?" She smirks at me "Oh wouldn't you like to know?" She pats me hard on the back making my cuts sting more. "But I tell you what if you stick around we will let you get cleaned up and looking wonderful to see the Doctor" I look at her questionly "Hmm you haven't been nice to me all day why are you being nice now? What are you after this time?" "promise. I even have the dress for you. You can escape but eventually be brought back here again or get cleaned up to meet your dad. Your choice"

" hmmm" I look at her not exactly trusting her and feeling like it is another trick. "How do I know you're not going to try something? I mean I'm not just going to trust you after you whipped me all day and hurt my dad. But frankly I would do anything to get out of this boring room"

She continues "I promise. I won't try anything. And you might want to start trusting me enough to get you cleaned up. Your dad will be here soon"

I think about it and think it would be better then being here."ok." She cuts my ropes and takes me to another room handing me a tardis blue dress, with fake diamonds strewn all over it. "Put it on." I look at the dress "well you were telling the truth, and wow that is a beautiful dress. But why the sudden kindness other then just wanting me to see my dad." I think hoping it's not just them buttering me up for something worse. She comes close to me and speaks softly "just because I have a job to do doesn't mean I can see someone suffer. Now put on the dress" I give her a look of thanking her but still not trusting her. I slip the dress over my head. And look down at it, thinking it's the most beautiful dress I've ever seen and it looking wonderful on me. Wondering if I can keep it afterwards. "Oh it is beautiful." She looks at me. "You remind me of my daughter. You may keep it." She pulls my hair off of my back. "Wow its a beautiful dress. Thankyou." I feel full of energy, and I stretch but before I finish it, the pain in my back reminds me that I am at torchwood and they whipped me all day. I dismiss my trust In them again.