The Torchwood Terror chapter 5 Your not getting anything from me.

I whisper "we got to save him that's why we came here, that agent. I think she knows who I am . Torchwood are after me too they've never seen me , but if they knew me and that one does, it won't be long until I'm captured too. We got to save him and get out of here."

"we will we just need to be careful" The Doctor attempts to give clara instructions "clara, get back in the tardis and use the-" He gets whipped again cutting him off and goes unconscious.

"Doctor!" She gets punched, then the personal come after me backing me up to a wall

"Clara!  Doctor!" While the personnel are focused on catching me I see Clara go over to the Doctor and take him into the tardis giving me a look of, I will think of something.

                 They take me to another room and tie me to a chair.   "now girl, your name."

"I'm guessing this is you interigation start, and I'm pretty sure you already know who I am, and if you were listening my name was spoken" I turn away defiantly as best I can in the chair.  A man comes and grabs my face, turning it to his "I don't care if I've heard your name, you will tell me anyway." 

"Why should I? I know what you're going to do to me if I tell you, so why should I tell you?" I say it followed by Him slapping my cheek

"Do you honestly think I won't do it to you even if you don't tell me?"

I look back my face still stinging "Hmm my name's crystal, alright what's the next question as I know you will ask ... Torchwood."  "very good. Katrina." She finishes correction my lie stressing my name "how about neither of us lies to each other. It could definitely make things go a lot smoother. "

    "Hmm how about you stop testing on timelords then it will go a lot smoother. Oh just go ahead and ask the next question, I'm getting bored here" I say being defiant.

She Ignores my comment. "What's your connection with the Doctor? " one of the other personal points a gun at me "and don't lie"

  "Well for one don't point a gun at me I don't take well to people pointing guns at me. And actually I'm going to let you guys figure it out, use everything you guys do listen to my words, piece it together,  it will give you good training and me some adventure" She smiles at me "well your obviously close. Plucky. Much like him" She motions to the gun girl, and she puts the gun down, but another one whips down on my back.

"Ouch!" I yelp out In pain, I look down close to tears  but making sure I hide it. "Yes we're close. More close then you know, my whole life I dreamed of seeing him and the first time I do you're hurting him. You hacked into my iPad and texted me that night you took him." I give them a look of anger and determination not to tell them anything but knowing they will get it out of me eventually.  

       "ahh right you're that pretty little girl" She pulls my face to hers, seeing my teary eyes "go ahead cry because the Doctor can't help you now."