The torchwood terror chapter 10 The integration. who is katrina.

"Ok I was passed out for a half hour what did I miss? Oh and I'm feeling a bit better my back still hurts." The Doctor looks at clara not sure what to say. She mouths him something. He looks down. "You were going to die to save you I...made a deal. with torchwood." I look at him "and what deal was that?"

"I had to submit to torchwood.do whatever they tell me to do." He keeps looking down not meeting my gaze.

"Im guessing that pertains to me too. Doctor it's not your fault. You had no choice I'm just happy to be with you." "I had a choice but if I didn't take your deal I would have to take of you myself and I would of been risking you're life. I'm a terrible father." I hear his words and disagree with it

"No! Your not. You do your best and I'm thankful for it. You've saved my life and protected me my whole life you've done more than I could ever thank you for. I'm ok now let's just concentrate on getting out of here and working together as a team. Stop thinking about what happened in the past It happened yes but that doesn't stop us we are together and we can be strong!" He smiles at me and smirks "thata-girl." I smile "so? Any ideas on how to get out of here?" My voice turns to a whisper as a personal comes into the cell. "Miss clara Oswald you will be coming with us."She glares at me and the Doctor "and as for you two just you wait." Clara looks frantically between the Doctor and the personal "Doctor!" He looks at her. "Clara just go with them they won't hurt you. As for me and katrina well.. be brave. And torchwood! Dont you hurt her!" Clara looked panicked as they dragged her off.

They set her in a chair and tie her hands "Now miss clara. What do you know about the Doctor?" "A lot more then I'm going to tell you." She glares at clara. "You saw what we did to the Doctor and katrina do you want that to happen to you too? Make your choices wisely. What do you know about katrina?"

"Yes I know what you did to them and I will do anything to protect them. And as for katrina. Shes..a student of mine." "Hmm A student, a very close student then? Did you know the Doctor had a daughter?" Clara states plainly "I did not." The personal not taking her eyes off clara "How long have you known katrina?"

Claras voice not showing anything "She's just a student. " the personal smiles "Hmm a student. Very good hiding katrina. Clever little timelord hiding in plain sight. Thankyou miss clara. Now I will take you back to your cell. I'm sure you want to see katrina and the Doctor before they are taken for testing."

" I don't care what you do to me, just don't hurt them!" The personal grins at her "it's not your decision. Now come." Clara yells defiantly "no!"

"Don't make us force you. Or we will just leave you here but I do believe you do want to see them" Clara stares into her eyes "force me then I'm not scared"

"Hmmm no. You don't look it. Ok then miss clara have it your way." She orders to he guards "just leave her there. Use any means nessisary to make her talk. We will get back to her later." Clara screams and struggles in the Chair "no...Doctor!!!"