The torchwood terror chapter 11 using my powers

Back at the cell. "Dad? What do you think they will do to clara or...us." He puts on a thinking face "I don't know....I'm sorry katrina. I don't know. " I struggle with the chains, then I stop and think for a moment. "Wait!" I turn to the Doctor and whisper "I think I know a way out... But I need your help. My powers the ones I don't know how to use. Maybe just maybe we can use them to get out." I stare at the lock. Knowing I can move things with my mind or I'm told I can. I think about how to pick the lock with my mind. The Doctor replies "ok. Concentrate" I use what I know about telpathic, by imaging the person I'm trying to talk to so I try imagining the inner workings of the lock. "Almost....really hope this works" the Doctor is watching intently "come on katrina..." Im really concentrating but I can't seem to get it to unlock. "Ugh! It always worked at school when I tried to unlock my locker when it wouldn't open. Come on... how can I make it work?" I keep concentrating and trying to get it to open. The Doctor lifts his head as we hear footsteps of personal coming our way "katrina.." I still stare at the lock "Ugh! They are coming and I still haven't gotten it open." I start to get frustrated "come on..." The Doctor looks at me seeing me getting frustrated "katrina. Take it easy. Don't hurt yourself" I stop concentrating and look up at him "wait! That's it. My powers always happened without me controlling them they always happened unconsciously so maybe. If I think loosely." I try again by thinking loosely and I hear a click of the lock opening. "Yes!" I open the other locks and then the Doctors. A big smile on my face, the Doctor smiles back "thata-girl"

"Let's get out of here" we walk up to the cell door and I open it like the others. We step out but just as we do we see torchwood personal standing in front of us.

The Doctor grabs me, pulling me close to him, but accidentally grabbing my wounds. "Ouch!" The leader personal looks at us suprised on how we got out, and then grins seeing me in front.

"Sorry!" The personal looks at me still grining "very good. The time lady is honing her skills. " She smirks and takes my chin in her hand. "You know I could of had those dead locked. Congratulations you've passed you're first test." I look at the Doctor worried that they found out about my powers. The powers that most timelords don't have but I do. The might experiment on that. I look at the Doctor with a worried look on my face. He squeezes my hand telling me it's alright. "Yes dear we know about your powers, very good job back there." I squeeze his hand tighter and step back slightly. "Let us go!" I demanded but I knew the answer would be no. She looks at me "give me a good reason." "Cause you don't want to do this. You have your greatest enemy here the one who has made your entire organization work. You respect your enemy but experimenting on us. That's not respecting him." I look at the Doctor hoping that he approved of my speech.

He gives the slightest nod, not taking his eyes off the personal. "Hmm but don't you see darling, we are holding him prisoner and no longer show him respect. He may of started torchwood but we are running fine with out him." I look at her. "So what are you planning on doing with us then? Since your obviously not letting us go. And where's clara?" She glares at me. "She is being held until she chooses to corporate" me and the Doctor yell "let her go!" I say it mostly stalling. I think maybe one of my other powers can help. Telporting, invisibility. I concentrate and think. Invisable.

The personal nods to another personal. And he injects something in my arm. "There we go can't have you running off. That liquid is corsing though you blood keeping you from using your powers." "Ouch!" I say rubbing my arm. I try to concentrate on my powers but as soon as I do I get dizzy and I stop as soon as I did. I look at the Doctor our hands still locked. He looks at me "it's ok, I'm here, you'll be ok" He holds me tighter.