Exhasuted

"Oh come on", the mother sighed in defeat knowing her child wouldn't unlock the door.

"Your friend is outside. You know Katsumi. The girl next door. She wants to play with you, but your inside your room. Want me to tell her she can come over tomorrow", the mother waited for a response and smiled widely as her son slowly opened the door.

"She wants to come over right now?", his little voice warmed her heart.

"Yes Shouta. She's outside waiting for you"

Shouta walked outside his room, still inside his school uniform and grabbed his shoes.

"No sir. You have to change out your uniform and put on some outside clothes"

"But she's waiting for me", he pouted.

"She can wait for two more minutes. Go inside your room and change your clothes. I'll tell her your on your way out", he let out a little sigh and stomped back inside his room.

Poor Shouta didn't really have a good day at school and hasn't seen Katsumi all day. She's the only one he socializes with. Everybody else makes fun of him for his bowl cut.

He quickly grabbed a shirt from his basket and a pair of pants. He rushed to put on his clothes, but continued to lose his balance and fall.

"You ok in there Shouta", his mother peeked through the door to see her son struggling to put on his shirt.

"Arms up", the mother directed. He did as told and she carefully pulled down his shirt over his head.

"There you go. She's inside the living room", Shouta quickly ran to the living room to see Katsumi wiggling her feet from the couch.

"Shouta", her face lit up in excitement as she jumped from the couch to embrace Shouta in a hug.

"Hi", he didn't sound as enthusiastic as Katsumi, but he couldn't be happier.

*23 years later*

He couldn't be more irritated. Hero work lasted longer than it should've last night and he still had to grade papers for his class.

He didn't even finish his lesson plans. It's currently 5:20 in the morning and he decided to finish that up before school started.

He has to be at the school around 7 and he could already tell that he will be hating his life for the rest of the day.

He got up from his bed and headed to the bathroom mentally screaming.

"Kill me now", he huffed as he picked up his tooth brush. Shouta was drained. He hasn't had real sleep in so long. He tries to take a nap here and there, but it's not much help.

He's a pro and teacher. When he's not teaching he's out doing patrol and vise versa.

He brushed his teeth aggressively trying to hurry up, so he could finish up these lesson plans for his class. Maybe he could get an extra 20 minutes of sleep before he takes off to work.

After brushing his teeth he took a quick shower and threw on his hero costume. It was nothing flashy. Just baggy pants and shirt with a belt and and a grey scarf.

He grabbed his computer, opening it, angrily tapping the keys attempting to finish his lesson plans.

After an hour or so he finally finished. He grabbed his keys and walked to his car getting ready to leave. It's 62 degrees outside and raining. Matched his mood.

He quickly jogged to his car and rushed inside, so he wouldn't get really wet.

He pulled up to UA and groaned. He hates the fact that he has to be up so early to come to the school, but it was his job. He's used to it, but he wish it were to change.

"Good morning Aizawa! How's it going yo!", he turned his head directing his attention to Hizashi. They knew each other for 10 years now.

"How can you be this energetic at 7 in the morning", Hizashi just laughed as he looked at Shouta. His sluggish posture complemented his baggy eyes.

"The question is, how can you not be?", Hizashi wiggled his eyebrows and all Shouta did was scowl.

"I'm going inside", Shouta slowly dragged his feet against the lightly flooded street not caring that he was getting soaked.

Every single second that past by he felt himself not care. He just wanted the next couple of hours to hurry up so he could go home and get some sleep. He didn't have patrol tonight and that's the greatest news he's heard in weeks.

He continued to walk to his classroom and saw one of his students already at the door.

"Good morning Sensei", the student adjusted his posture as Aizawa remained the same with his back arched forward in a sluggish manner.

"Morning", he groggily responded.

You could hear the squishy noise from every step he took due to the fact that he was soaking.

His student just looked at him worried, noticing that his teacher wasn't doing so well this morning.

Shouta walked to his desk and grabbed his sleeping bag that was placed under it.

"I'll be right back", his student looked at him confused not knowing what his teacher was doing.

Shouta walked to the bathroom and stripped from his hero constume and stepped inside his sleep bag.

He walked outside the bathroom and all the teachers that were in the hallway stared as they saw a standing yellow cocoon roam the halls.

He was on the way to the wash room so he could dry his clothes. Last thing he wanted was to get sick.

"Um...Erasure", he looked behind him to see Midnight refraining herself from laughing.

"Are you ok?", she questioned.

All he did was nod in response. He watched as his clothes spun around in the dryer and it put him in some hypnotic trance. His face slowly fell forward and he had to catch himself before he slammed face first into the dryer.

After a slow 32 minutes, he finally decided to take out his uniform.

It was still a little on the damp side, but it was somewhat dry. He rushed back to the bathroom, but this time more people were inside the building since class was starting soon.

He saw an open stall and was quick to make sure nobody stole it from him. He took off his sleeping bag and dressed back into his costume.

He took a final look at himself inside the mirror seeing that his eyes still had bags that could carry tons of groceries. Perfect.