So It's Like That

Aizawa P.O.V

"I love you. Is that so hard to believe?!", oh how he wished the wall was the real deal. She was still out with Hizashi doing who knows what.

I love you so much.

She doesn't see me the same way.

Will you ever leave me.

No I can't go through this again.

I swear I will do good.

"SHUT UP!!", he threw his glass across the room causing it shatter all over the floor.

You're always so serious.

"I know...", he downed the rest of drink in seconds not wanting to be reminded that he's going crazy. Drinking alone is never good, but who's there to stop him. No one.

He looked at the flash drive next to him and picked it up, tapping it against the table. Maybe he should take a look.

Would it hurt to see what she's been working on. She said that she trust him, so she wouldn't mind.

Actually that seems like a bad idea. This could be private. I don't recall her saying I could go through it.

She specifically said, "I want you to take this. Be careful with it ok. I trust you"

Take? Careful? Trust?

Fuck it. He went into his room in search for his laptop, so he can see what was on the flash drive.

"There you are", he grabbed the expensive electronic and sat it on his lap.

He grabbed the flash drive and inserted it in, waiting impatiently because he was scared and somewhat excited.

"Hey Sho", his heart raced faster from the sound of her voice. As much as he wanted it to be the real her, she was stuck in the screen in front of him.

"It's me Katsumi. Soooooo I know your not a fan of music and all, so I decided to work on my quirk for hero use. I know I know, you probably think I'm lying right now, but I'm not. So far it's been a week and my security team has been helping me out. Apparently I'm still good with knifes even after not practicing for over a year. I'm still rusty, but surprisingly I don't suck", hero use? Really? She was actually taking my-

"Don't get to happy. I can almost imagine the smile on your face right now. You do smile right?", I chuckled at her words. Yes I do.

"I just thought since you put in the effort for my music career I can show some effort for your hero work. I'm kinda stalling. This isn't why I'm making this video, but it is something I wanted to let you know. Anyway...uh...well you see", can I keep watching? Why am I so scared to hear what she's gonna say.

"I was wondering if you wanted to make a song together. Doesn't need any words because I know your not the singing type so we can just play around with some of the sounds and stuff. You don't have to if you don't want to, I'm not even sure if your watching this video. I probably said something stupid like 'take care of this for me' instead of me being straight forward telling you to watch this. I guess I get nervous when I'm around you is all- I mean uh your just kinda intimidating. Not that I like you or anything. Shit that makes me sound rude. Well before I start embarrassing myself even more, just give me an answer so I can schedule a day off. I'll make sure your off too since your my personal bodyguard and stuff. Technically you'll be with me anyway because- I'm doing it again aren't I. just tell me if you want to alright. Katsumi out"

And just like that my heart exploded. A day with each other doing what she loves. She will be smiling the whole time. Expressing herself the best way she can. Music.

Fuck. Music. I know nothing about music...well except hers of course. How will I contribute?

As much as I hate this idea...I'll have to ask Yamada. He's the only one that I can think of that can help in a situation like this. Well that I'm close to that is.

A day. One full day with her.

Katsumi P.O.V

"Obviously your crushing on this man. He must be real hot for you to geek out like this", A bright red blush appeared on my face, remembering how Shouta looks when he smiles. It's really a rare sight, but he was so goddamn hot.

"I'm crushing on him because deep down he's a sweetheart. He's my childhood friend, so we have some history", I explained.

"So you two had sex before?", it was like the wind was knocked right out of me.

"W-what?!", Nice save. There's no way she can tell I'm keeping a secret now.

"No way! You two had sex! Was he your first?", I covered my ears hoping she would stop asking me questions.

"I have to meet him. Like now. Yamada do you know this mystery man?!", she yelled across the room.

"Wait no! Shhh he doesn't know that me and him-"

"You and who what", asked Yamada.

"Nothing", I squealed.

"So you and him- and him and you. NO! You didn't"

"I don't want to talk about this anymore", I said embarrassed. This is so awkward.

Kill me now.