Repeat

Aizawa P.O.V

I watched her pack her bags in silence. I leaned against the door frame, attempting to refrain from further damage towards the situation.

"Why are you watching me?", I didn't respond.

Why would she leave? I'm trying to make the situation better.

"Leaving was always your first option", the words slipped out unknowingly.

"Excuse me?", I looked at her and shook my head.

"You never talk anything out. That's unhealthy", I informed.

"Your the one to talk", she scoffed.

"I'm not a fan of speaking about my feelings, but for you I'll make an exception. You piss me off. You say you want my attention, but go running off with Hizashi. Then you get mad that I find a girlfriend, when it was your idea. Your complicated", I said plainly.

"Complicated?! I'm not the complicated one", she defended.

"You say that because you think that running away is being less complicated. It's not. It makes things worse and doesn't resolve the issue"

"How about we avoid the problem all together", she said with a roll of eyes.

"It was you that started it. You could've simply came up to me and told me these things, but you took it to Hizashi. Now we're arguing over something stupid and your packing your stuff", I sighed.

"Us being in the same house doesn't help anything", she said continuing to fold her clothes.

"You just don't want to be in the same house as me. Why don't you just say it? It's simpler and saves me the headache"

"That's not why I'm leaving", she mumbled.

"Like it wasn't 11 years ago?", her breath hitched sharply hearing my words.

"Shouta..."

"Don't. All of this could've played out differently. If you were to stay, we could've both been pros like we had planned. Even if you didn't want to be a pro, you could've told me the reason you left me. You didn't think about my feelings back then, but your so worried about them now. You messed me up. You made me so mad and I didn't know what to feel anymore, so I stopped feeling. All these years, I questioned myself if it was me. You continuously make me feel like the bad guy. I'm trying. Why can't you see that? I show more emotion with you then I do with anybody and that makes me mad because your the reason I'm so dull all the time", my heart thudded against my chest harshly. A familiar pain that I endured long ago.

"If I told you back then, you would've been disappointed in me. I was scared you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore. I talked it over with my mom before hand and she thought it would be best for me because she was down there and I already felt like a burden when I was with you and your mom. Then we got into that argument, so I just cut the ties between us. You were so focused on becoming a pro and I didn't want to be a distraction. Plus, I thought I wouldn't see you again. I didn't think that you would've ended up like this", she said sadly.

"Is that what you thought? That I would be disappointed? I would've been mad, but how can I be disappointed if your telling me what you truly want to do. I was your friend. You should've known that I would've supported you", I said.

"Like you are now? You don't ask me anything about my career", she scoffed.

"I already told you I thought everything was going well"

"If your done monologuing, Hizashi is on his way soon and I still have stuff to pack"

My teeth gritted against one another knowing I have failed keeping her here.

This is why I don't speak on my feelings because she's just ignored them like I didn't mean every word.

It was rare for me to show emotion and for her to disregard them makes me despondent.

A couple minutes past and she had finished putting everything in her suitcase.

Watching her pack did something to me. Is she really gonna drive me to the point of admitting my...you know. This is stupid.

"Hizashi is outside. I'll see you when I see you", she waved.

"Tch", I turned around going to my room not having the heart to say bye. Why should I? We're gonna see each other again.

Katsumi P.O.V

"Well hello beautiful. You ready to go to our house", he smirked.

"You sound as if we're married", I said annoyed.

He darted his eyes forward and mouthed, 'He's watching us'

So he was looking...