Thinking To Hard

Katsumi P.O.V

"You think that note should be higher? I think I sang that part to low", constant fixes clogged my mind, until Yamada was able to distract me with the positives.

"The song sounds super. I feel like you did more than enough. Get some rest because I know you have an interview later on today. Your manager is gonna kill me if they find out you've been up the whole entire night", he said.

He's right, "Fine. I'll call you later, ok? Don't forget we have practice tonight"

"How can I? We live together", he reminded.

I gave him a soft smile before leaving off to the main lobby where my manager sat waiting on me.

"And there she goes. The goddess of tardiness", they bowed.

"I'm sorry. Perfection doesn't come easy", I playfully retorted.

"We got a lot to discuss. All will be said after you do that interview today. The interview is about 45 minutes. After that we can grab some food. You coming to the hotel or back to that man of yours", she questioned.

"Not my man"

"Whatever you want to call him. Which one is it? Hotel or Present Mic", she asked.

"Present Mic of course. He has his own studio in his house, so I can get way more work done there", I said.

"Fine. I wanted to be alone anyway", she mumbled.

Wait...does she feel like I'm abandoning her?

"Earth to Katsumi. We have an interview to get to", she waved me over and I hurriedly jogged to the car.

*1 hour later*

"And that's over. People are gonna kill me for this, so I should probably up security", I said nervously.

"Don't be absurd. Nobody is gonna hurt you. You said what you said and millions of people heard you already. There's no backing down now and plus the security we have now is more than capable", my manager stated.

"Maybe we should get one more just in case", I said.

"Ok fine. Only because you don't feel safe. One shouldn't hurt"

Aizawa P.O.V

*25 minutes later*

"Hello. I see here on your website that your seeking for a body guard for Katsumi Matsui", I couldn't wait any longer than I already did. I can't have anybody else having this spot.

"Good afternoon. What time would you like to come in for an interview. The interview would take place at Present Mics studio? Are you aware where it's located?", of course it would there...

"Yes. I can come in at 8 am tomorrow morning if that's ok with you", I hated how I sounded so desperate. Why 8 in the morning? Seriously?

"That's perfect. I'll see you then. Can I get a name please", I heard her say.

"Aizawa", it came out more like a mumble because I was scared she would've recognized the name.

"I'm sorry sir. Say that one more time"

My throat dried up quicker than I could repeat myself. Life or death now..."Aizawa"

Katsumi P.O.V

"Alrighty Aizawa. We have an interview set for 8 am tomorrow morning at Present Mics Studio. Is this a valid number for you"

My face stiffened as I heard the awfully familiar last name. It couldn't be...could it? I mean he's always tired, so I doubt that he'll actually be stupid enough?

I watched as my manager finished her conversation in the phone.

"That wouldn't happen to be Shouta Aizawa, would it?", I questioned.

"The only name I was given was Aizawa. Tomorrow I'll get the rest of his information so I'll let you know. If you want, you can come with me for the interview. He is offering his assistance to be your new body guard so it's only right that you take a good look of the man", a look? I'm already tired of hearing his name. Despite that, "Sure"

Yamada P.O.V

"An interview? For what", I asked.

"You asked me what I did today and I told you. Now I'm asking you nicely to give me an update. Is she sleeping ok? Did she eat?", he sounds like a father right now.

"Yes she ate and as far as I know she's sleeping just fine. We don't sleep in the same bed, so hopefully that gives you some room to breathe", I smirked.

"What about her music? Is her career going...good", there it was. The question that Katsumi wanted to hear from him so badly, but instead he was asking me.

"I think that's a question you should ask her Sho. Now she's gonna be home any minute and I didn't finish cooking yet, so I'll talk to you tomorrow", I ended the call and set my phone on the counter.

Just when I was about to finish cooking, "honey I'm home", sang a sad looking super star.

"Usually when people say that they don't look so gloom", I laughed trying to bring up her spirits.

"I was hoping to finish cooking before you got here, but that didn't go as planned. It's gonna take 20 minutes before it's done", I continued.

"It's fine. Thank you for even cooking. I'm gonna take a shower real quick and help if it's not finished by then", she hung her purse up on the hook and dragged her feet against the soft carpet like she was ready to fall asleep any second.

Why does she sound so down?

Aizawa P.O.V

My mind began to ramble. If I'm around her more then I can get a closer look to see how everything works. That also means I can protect her and be there for her. That's two pros. The con would be me getting less sleep, but being with her makes up for that. All that lost time...I can make up for them.

I know I can.

Why doesn't it sound believable then? Can I? Will she see this as some sort of joke? Will she dismiss my feelings yet again. I don't think I can handle that.

But...I'm doing this for her. For her. Not me.

Not me.