Mall Fiasco

Aizawa P.O.V

Does she see me as some type of idiot? I knows she fled off with Hizashi. I'm going to prove her wrong and show her that I'm not overprotective.

It's out my character to try to prove somebody wrong, but in this case it's necessary.

She'll be back. She left her phone at my house anyways, so I give it until tonight before she comes back.

Yamada P.O.V

"Woah. When did they add the ice cream parlor?", she asked.

"Two years ago. How long has it been since you came here?", I laughed.

"About 6-7 years. It's bigger than I remembered it to be", I watched her in awe as she stared at the mall with twinkling eyes. She looked like a little kid that has entered a toy factory.

"You want some ice-cream?", I asked. She kept looking at it and it's pretty hot outside, so I thought it would be a good idea.

"Yeah sure, but I'm paying", she said.

"Your funny", I simply shook my head no at her offer.

"I'm capable to pay for ice cream", she pouted.

"So am I. Two cones please. One strawberry and whatever the lady wants", I said.

"Mint chocolate chip please", they nodded and took out the scooper.

"IT'S PRESENT MIC AND KATSUMI!"

Oh jeez.

Is it true you guys are dating?

How old are you Katsumi?

When your next album coming out?

Will she be co-hosting on your radio show?

"Now hold on a minute. Me and Katsumi are not dating. It was just for entertainment purposes when I said it earlier on my show. We're here to hang out, nothing more", everybody was bombarding us with questions and I guess she was used to it since it looked like it didn't faze her.

She smiled widely as the man handed her the two ice cream cones and I watched her pay him.

"Hey I thought I told you I got it", I frowned.

Awe isn't that nice. Present mic was gonna pay for Katsumi ice cream. This sounds like a date.

I rolled my eyes and held onto Katsumi hands, so we can get past the group of people.

"A lot of people seem to love you", she said nonchalant.

"You say that like half of them weren't part of your fan base", I said with a slight chuckle.

"But they were asking you all the questions", she said taking a lick from her ice cream.

"Here", she handed me my ice cream and I laughed at how cute she looked.

"Thanks", I took it from her hands and saw that people were walking towards us.

"We're being followed", I groaned.

"Then let's hide. We're in a huge mall. Plenty of hiding spaces to choose from. I'll go left and you go right. Go"

"Katsu-"

"No time for talking", I watched her fast walk her way to a nearby store and my heart warmed from the sight. She was so fun to be around and she doesn't even try. I guess you can say she was a child at heart.

I did the same and walked to a nearby store making sure that I got lost in a crowd, so the stalkers wouldn't see me.

I grabbed a new outfit from the racks and jogged quickly to the cashier.

"That will be 53.96", I quickly grabbed money from my wallet and gave them 60 dollars in cash.

"Keep the change", I grabbed the bag and changed into my new clothes in a nearby bathroom.

Maybe I should go to the hair salon too. This hair is kinda noticeable.

I walked in the closest hair salon there was and my eyes squinted as I saw Katsumi sitting down getting her hair done too.

"Took you long enough", she giggled.

"How did you get here so fast", I asked while adjusting my collar.

"I'm quicker than you, isn't that obvious", she said.

"And viola. How you like it?", the stylist asked.

"I absolutely love it. I forgot how my hair looked when it was black", she smiled.

She tied her hair up in a pony tail and threw on a pair of shades.

"Digging the new look yo", I complimented. she struck a pose and told me to sit down.

"Do something to his hair for it not to spike up like that. We'll definitely get noticed if he keeps it that way", she told the stylist.

"I know exactly what to do", she smiled.

She used her quirk and my hair fell to my shoulder. She put it in a bun leaving a few strands in the front of my face.

Katsumi P.O.V

When his hair is down like that...he looks pretty hot.

My eyes wouldn't peel away from him. I guess he noticed because he gave me a sly grin and mouthed the word 'picture'.

I wanted to play along with this little game of his, but noticed I didn't have my phone.

"Have you seen my phone?", I asked.

"No. Is it in your shopping bag when you changed clothes? Or did you leave it in the car?", he asked.

I looked inside the bag and didn't see it. I began to panick, but then it hit me.

"I left it at his house", I palmed myself in the face irritated at myself.

"That's fine. We'll just go ahead and get it later. If that's ok with you that is", he gave me a concerned look and I just nodded showing him I'll be ok.

"I don't want to go back right now. Let's go do karaoke at the bar and then you can drop me back off", I said.

"Ok", he began to walk out, but I stopped him by grabbing his arm softly.

I grabbed a hat from the counter and put it on his head looking at how well it complemented his outfit. It looked like he was out for vacation.

"That should do it"