The More You Know

Yamada P.O.V

"Until next time listeners. Peace out yo!"

I took off my headphones and death glared Nemuri through the screen.

"You can come say hi now", I said.

She popped out of her seat and ran toward Katsumi with open arms.

"Can I get an autograph please", she took out the album she bought and handed it to Katsumi.

"Anything specific you want me to write?", she asked.

"To my favorite Pro Hero Midnight", Nemuri said.

"Your something else", I sighed.

"Oh shut up Hizashi before I ruin your little plan", she said.

"Plan?", Katsumi looked at me then back at Nemuri.

"I'm just as lost as you are", I said even though I knew exactly what Nemuri was referring too.

"How long are you here for?", I asked.

"For a while actually. I have a lot of stuff do while I'm down here, but I'm excited to see an old friend of mine. I don't know if they feel the same though?", she seemed nervous. Who wouldn't be excited to see her?

"Are you familiar with the area?", I asked.

"Yeah, but I don't remember how to get places by memory", she said.

"I'll be happy to show you around if you'd like. Only if that's ok with you", I could see Nemuri shake her head in the corner of my eye.

"That would be great. Let me just-"

"Ms. Matsui, you have to eat dinner at-"

"At 8, I know. It's not everyday you get to explore japan with a Pro Hero. Let me live a little please", she begged.

"Ok fine, but if he lets anything happen to you, I'll personally destroy him", the manager spoke.

"Not one hair will be touched. Promise"

Aizawa P.O.V

My eyes shot open hearing my phone ring next to me. I knew it was to good to be true to have a full 8 hours of sleep with no interruptions.

"Hello", I propped myself up with my elbow trying to get comfortable.

"I GOT A PICTURE WITH HER", would it be rude if I hung up.

"Ok and", I was waiting for the important part of the call.

"She signed my album! She's with Hizashi right now and he didn't want me to come with them because he's trying to have sex with her which is so unfair", she huffed.

"Is there anything important you need to tell me? If not then I'm hanging up", I said plainly.

"Your such a bore Shouta. I had THE Katsumi Matsui sign my album and you couldn't care less. How are-"

"What?", I didn't mean to cut her off, but I could've sworn she just said Katsumi Matsui.

"I said your boring", she scoffed.

"No, not that. Who sighed your album?", I questioned.

"Katsumi. The singer. I swear you don't listen to me", she huffed.

"Where are you?", I asked.

"Still at the studio", she said.

I hung up the phone and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt. I don't think I've moved this fast in my life.

She was back in Japan? When did she even become a singer? Did Nemuri say that Hizashi was gonna try and have sex with her?

I rushed to my car and headed straight to the studio. That bastard is always trying to find somebody to bone.

Yamada P.O.V

"And this is U.A. High. I'm an English teacher here", I watched her eyes twinkle in awe.

"It hasn't changed a bit. This school is truly amazing. The fact that future hero's attend here gives me goosebumps", she said.

"I attended U.A. when I was younger. Same as Midnight", I smiled.

"Yeah I know", she whispered to herself.

*phone rings*

"Sorry about that. Give me a sec"

Hizashi: Present Mic speaking

Shouta: Where are you?

Hizashi: In front of U.A. Why?

Shouta: Don't move

*Phone hangs up*

I looked at my phone in confusion and was brought back to reality when I heard Katsumi's voice, "Do you fight villains a lot?"

"If I'm being honest, not really. Don't get me wrong, I've had my fair share of fights, but I'm not always around when all the stuff goes down", I shrugged.

"But that's a good thing right? You have to juggle around three jobs, so it's good that you don't have to worry about fighting villains all the time", she said. I never really thought about it that way. I thought she would see me different knowing I don't fight as much as the other Pros.

"I guess you can say that", I said while scratching the back of head.

"You must be tired all the time huh. Three jobs is a lot, yet you smile all the time", she said sadly.

"Why sound so sad? I pull through everyday and knowing I'm alive and I'm helping makes me happy", I reassured her.

"You have such a positive mindset. When I was younger I've always wanted to be a Pro, but my quirk is kinda useless. For you to have a voice quirk like me and make the best out of it makes me mad that I didn't try harder", I can't believe my ears. She was downing herself. Does she know who she is?

"What's your quirk?", I asked.

"Voice manipulation. Kinda self explanatory. I can change my voice to sound like anything or anyone I want basically, so I used it to make music. That's why I sound like a different person for almost all my songs", she explained.

"That's cool yo! I just thought they did a lot of editing", I laughed.

"Haha, it's just my quirk. The beats and extra stuff is editing, but the singing is me. I loved music growing up, but I paid more attention to training because I was trying to be good enough to be in U.A. As you can see, it didn't turn out that well", she said embarrassed.

"I'm sorry to hear that", I frowned.

"I mean I guess it worked out in the end. I'm a famous singer known world wide, so I shouldn't be sad, but I can't help but feel like my life would've turned out different if I were to just try harder. You know", she looked me in the eyes and I saw all her regrets. I couldn't relate the way I wanted to, but I could feel the pain. She really wanted her life to be different.