I Don't Care

Aizawa P.O.V

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa", the class said in unison. I guess I should say it back.

"Good morning class", I took a deep breath in before continuing knowing that my voice reeked exhaustion.

"Today we will be picking the class rep. Take it amongst yourself if you will. I'll be over here", I said pointing to the corner.

I grabbed my sleeping bag and smiled. Sleep. Sleep is nice.

*knock, knock*

The door opened showing All Might.

"Yes?", my eyebrows raised up in confusion having no idea to why he's in my class. He has them for second hour.

"Hello Mr. Aizawa. I'm sorry for barging in, but I was hoping to speak to you for a second", I watched his nervous smile force itself to stay. "This is kinda important", I shrugged not caring.

I already knew it would be Midoriya he will be borrowing, so that means Bakugo can stop yelling. That's a plus. A quieter classroom is what I needed anyways.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA", I flinched at the sudden outburst. That's All Might for you.

Midoriya made his way to All Might and they left the classroom. Bakugo's eyes never left the two until the door closed behind him.

I picked up my sleeping bag once more hoping this time I'll be able to get in it.

"Mr. Aizawa, is there a specific way you want this to be done", a student asked.

"Take it. Amongst. Yourself", Is sleep to much to ask for?

I knew that I would get peace within the hour, so I gave up the sleeping bag. It's like it had some sort of sensor where every time I picked it up a student of mine would ask a question or somebody would need something.

I stood up at the podium and placed my face in my hands. This is the closest I'll get to relaxing.

*end of class*

"Ok it's time for you guys to go to All Might for hero training. See you all tomorrow", me and the students all walked out the classroom going to two different destinations.

While their training I'm going to the teachers lounge, so I can gulp down an energy drink.

"How's it going Shouta", I looked over to see Hizashi once again. He seemed more energetic than this morning and here I am still wishing I was buried alive, so nobody could find me and I could get some sleep.

My tired eyes looked at him wishing he would just leave me alone, but I didn't want him thinking I'm still an asshole. Let's just say it's been a long week.

"Hi", I walked over to the fridge and grabbed my energy drink that's been in here for 3 days. I knew I would need it eventually.

"Don't look so dull. Look alive! Tomorrow is the end of the week and that means you can get some sleep", Hizashi smiled.

"You would think. I have patrol this weekend", I scoffed at the thought.

I knew by the time I finished patrol I would need to go back home and clean. I was supposed to clean it two days ago, but I've been so busy and never got the chance. There's broken glass everywhere.

I can never catch a break.

"Can't say that sounds better than my weekend. I get to interview one of the hottest singers of all time. She's coming onto my radio talk show this weekend", I listened as he continued to ramble on and on about his interview. I couldn't care less.

"Sounds boring", I said.

"That's because you don't listen to music", he said with a roll of eyes.

"Why should I? When do I even have the time?", I questioned.

"Good question", with that, I walked off and sat down on the couch. I basically chugged the energy drink desperate to stay awake for the day.

I watched as Nemuri walked up to Hizashi asking about the singer. He showed her a picture and I saw her face light up.

"I LOVE HER MUSIC", I heard Nemuri basically scream.

"She's supposed to be coming to the studio this weekend. I can't believe that I get to interview her!", Hizashi said.

"Can I come? Pleaseeeee", midnight begged.

"You know I can't have you there because of what happened last time. Plus, who knows if it's gonna be more than an interview", he smirked.

"Stop being a hoe for one second Zashi. I really want to see her. I've listened to all her songs and I want her to autograph my album", Midnight said, jumping all over place.

"You can sit on the outside of the booth, but only if you promise not to pull that stunt again", he said.

"I promise. Thank you thank you thank you", she squealed in excitement and walked out the teachers lounge to who knows where.

I made myself comfortable on the couch knowing that everybody was to busy talking about whatever. When the energy drink kicks in then I'll go home.

My eyes slowly closed shut and I smiled knowing I was gonna get a nice little nap.

*30 minutes later*

"Shouta!", my eyes shot open not knowing what was going on.

"Good, your awake. I need to borrow your keys", I looked at Hizashi in confusion not having the energy to speak fulls sentences.

"Why", I groaned.

"I left something in your car and I need it", he said hurriedly.

"Here", I grabbed my keys from my pocket and threw it at him.

He ran out the teachers lounge like his life depended on it, leaving me there tired and confused.

I got up from the couch and decided to follow him to the car since I was ready to leave anyway. When I walked into the hallway, he wasn't nowhere to be spotted. What exactly did he leave in my car?

When I made it outside I watched Hizashi frantically rummage my car in search for this unknown item.

"Found what your looking for?"