They see you hanging out with your slasher bff

Jason: You were braiding Carrie's hair in the cabin and Jason came in and saw her. He smiled under his mask knowing you had a friend you could rely on. 

Michael: Michael walked into your shared house and saw a teenage boy standing in the living room. He gripped his knife tightly. "Michael, this is Billy." you said coming into the room. Michael loosened his grip on the knife and glared at Billy, walking to the bedroom. 

Ghostface (Billy and Stu): Tiffany always gives the boys the hardest time. She loves to tease them about you needing two men to "fill your needs" causing a blush fest. 

Brahms: Brahms and Norman are a lot alike in personality so they get along and it's usually the three of you hanging out. 

Leatherface: Jason was walking you home and Thomas walked onto the porch as Jason stopped at the bottom of the stairs, "See ya Jay." you said waving and meeting Thomas on the top of the porch. The giant men grunted at each other and parted ways. 

Pennywise: They HATE each other

Pinhead: Brahms is afraid of Pinhead but they typically don't see each other. However, when Pinhead comes over, Brahms hides. 

Beetlejuice: "Babes?" Beej said entered the living room where you and Stu were in a heated video game match. "Yeah?" both of you said at the same time causing Stu to fluster and Beej to walk out of the room before he could reply. 

Carrie: She has never met him.