Bo Sinclair Oneshot

You sat on the tailgate of the truck drinking a beer. You did this before meeting Bo but it became much more enjoyable with your loving boyfriend at your side. 

He came around the side of the truck and leaned down to lay a soft kiss on your lips. In the middle of nowhere, he was much more loving and affectionate, rather than at home in front of his brothers. 

You heard another engine come around the bend and jumped back. There was a car rolling to a stop in front of you. 

A small framed woman got out in front of you, you could tell by her attitude you weren't going to like her. 

With pissiness in her voice she crossed her arms, "Do either of you know how to get out of this shitty ass town?" she said, allowing angry to flow through you. 

"What's wrong, can't find your fake tan in the grocery story?" you snapped back, causing Bo to look at you with an amused glance. 

"Where are you headed?" Bo asked with a muse of laughter on his voice. "Somewhere with gas and then back to Baton Rouge hopefully." the woman said in a type of sneer. 

You hopped off the tailgate and walked over to her. "You can follow us to the service station, we will get you some gas, then point you to Baton Rouge." you said with a smile. She nodded and got in her car. 

You climbed into the cab of Bo's pickup and he drove to the service station. "What are you up to?" he asked with sincerity. 

"Don't worry about me." you said sticking your tongue out. Bo drove you to the service station and parked the truck. 

You smirked and got out of the truck, the woman watched you go to the pump and begin pumping her gas. While behind her car you slit her tire. 

"Oh no honey, looks like you got a flat." you said with a  fake pouting face. She huffed and rolled her eyes, "Do you all sell tires?" she snapped. 

"No.. looks like you'll have to walk your prissy ass out of our shitty little town." you siad with a serious face. 

"How far is the next town?" she asked looking slightly scared. "20 miles," you said with a smile, "That way." you said pointing into the mountains. "Have a great day." you said with a smile, hopping back into Bo's car. 

As he drove back to the house you smiled and he looked over at you. "She never gonna make it to the next town over." he said with a smile. "I know, better call Lester and have her brought to the house." you said as an evil smile twisted on your lips. 

He scoffed and relaxed back into his seat, "Woman you're evil."