Carrie Oneshot

Okay guys this is going to be short but I hope you like it. 

You threw the last ornament on the tree while Carrie was still outside hanging up the lights around the front porch and turning on the small decorations you had already put out. 

You never decorated this big for Chirstmas but it was your first Christmas as a couple and you wanted to do it big so that it was special for both of you. 

She walked through the door and looked over to you as you smiled awkwardly. "What?" she asked tilting her head to the side. She knew you too well and always knew when something was up. 

"Nothing." you said shrugging it off and walking over to her. "How about some hot chocolate?" you said smiling and brushing a strand of her snowflake frosted hair behind her ears. 

She nodded, "I'll put the boxes under the tree and we can finish later and I'll turn on a movie." she said with a smile. You smiled to yourself as you left the room and went to the kitchen. 

A few minutes went by and you walked back into the room with two steaming mugs in your hand. "Carrie.." you said sitting the glasses down. 

You adorable girlfriend had her head burried in her hands, tears streaming down her cheeks. You immediately were at her side, trying to pry her hands away. 

She finally put her hands down and looked at you with watery eyes. She smiled and jumped into your arms. "I love you." she said hiding her face in your shoulder. 

She had never said that before and it took you back for a second. You wrapped your arms around her and she hugged you for a moment before stepping back. 

She pointed to the ornament you had put on the tree. A small silver set of bells with your names carved into the metal of the bells. Around the ribbon it read 'Our first Christmas.' 

"It's perfect" she whispered holding onto it preciously. She sat it back on the tree and kissed you again before settling down to watch a movie with you.