Bo Sinclair Oneshot

Bo was not your favorite person in the world. He was mean and crass and when he did talk to you it was usually to bark at you to get out of his way. He was not the type of person to make friends and you had learned it was easier to hide like Vincent then to fight him on it. 

You wiped off the kitchen countertop and run out the rag into the sink. They let you live here. They found you and you hit things off with Vincent and he hid you for a long time but then Bo found you, and by some grace of God he let you live. 

Bo came stomping through the kitchen and opened the fridge beside you. He huffed around you as he didn't find anything and stepped out on the porch, reaching into his pocket for a cigarette. The morning air leaking into the kitchen. 

You shivered a bit but stepped out onto the deck boards beside him. "Are you playing shadow today or something?" he asked giving you a side eye and lighting his cigarette. "No just wanted to get some fresh air." 

As you closed your eyes and took an inhale, Bo blew cigarette smoke in your face. You opened your eyes and shot daggers at him. "You're fucking rude." you spat, turning to go back inside. 

Before you could get inside you felt a warm hand wrap around your throat pulling you back out the door. You were slammed into the side of the house and met eyes with Bo. His cigarette still hung from his mouth and he glared into your mirroring eyes. 

"You better watch the way you talk to me," he said tightening the grip. "Vincent's not always here to save ya." Bo said as he used his free hand to take his cigarette out of his mouth. "Fuck you." you said rolling your eyes. 

He released you from the side of the house and threw his cigarette on the ground, following you as you stomped inside. "Get away from me." you said turning to go to your room as he tried grabbing at your arms. 

When you got to your room he followed you inside and slammed the door. "What?" you asked angry and slightly frantic. "I just like watching you panic." Bo said with an evil smirk. He reached out and grabbed your face in one hand, squeezing your cheeks in his fingertips. 

You didn't say anything, just observed him as he starred down at you, waiting for any reason to hurt you. Before you could pull your face away or say anything he ducked his head down a bit and kissed you. 

His lips were warm and tasted like cigarettes. He let go of your face and you surpisingly continued to kiss him. When he pulled back his eyes were different. They had gone from glaring and mean to almost soft. 

He starred at you for a second before muttering "fuck" and leaving you in your room. He had never done that before or really shown you the slightest bit of affection. You followed him as he stomped out to his truck. 

"Get away from me." he mumbled climbing into the old cab of his pickup. You climbed in the other side of the truck and looked at him from the passanger seat. "Go make out with Vincent." he huffed. "One, me and Vincent aren't a thing and two, you kissed me." 

Bo didn't respond he just looked at you. You moved back over and he moved his head away at first but you caught him and kissed him again. He wrapped an arm around your back and stayed there for a second, you felt his body relax. 

"Now come inside." you said with a smile as you got out of the truck and started walking back inside. You heard him behind you, and your smile grew.