Jason Voorhees Oneshot

Jason shrugged on his jacket and you stood behind him, waiting for him to tell you what to do. You were adopted into the family as a baby, but he always thought of you as a sister. 

Today he was taking you to meet some friends of his, other people like him. Killers. 

This wasn't a surprise to you and you had already met some of them. Like Michael, you'd met him several times and had even become good friends without your brother's presence. 

You were now an adult and drove out to Crystal Lake every once in a while to check on your brother. No matter how cold or secluded he could be, he always made time for you. 

Today when you went he made sure to let you know to go with him. You were always excited and were ready to go with him. They all loved you. 

Jason got into the passanger side of your car awkwardly. He doesn't like cars very much considering how big he is. 

You drove for about thirty minutes, every time you swerved he would make gestures with his arms. He said you drove crazy but he never learned to drive so he can't really judge. 

When you reached the destination you climbed out of your car and walked over to Jason's side. You were in another wooded area with a large building. Bigger than the cabin Jason stayed in. 

You walked with him up to the door which he pushed open. You heard people talking inside and followed the noise. 

You wound up in a living area with Carrie, Norman and Michael. Jason sat on the couch by Michael and you stood in the corner by Carrie. 

You spoke with her as she was also a close friend. She was also a living girl around your age and you got along well. She was the only slasher you invited to your home without Jason around. 

You heard someone new walk in and looked up. There stood one of your greatest enemies. Freddy Krueger. He was notorious for picking on your brother. You had words with him several times. 

He rolled his eyes when he saw you but avoided pissing Jason off. Carrie giggled and you looked over at her. 

"I think Michael is looking at you." she whispered sipping her drink. Jason had went to go get you and him drinks and Michael was taking the oppourtunity to look at you. 

You blushed and before he could get up or say anything Jason walked past him and slapped him in the back of the head with a grumble. 

You laughed and took your drink. Jason was always protective of you around the other slashers.