Michael Myers Oneshot

You saw it with your own eyes, there was no mistaking it. He was back. You remember seeing the white mask through the windows and everyone saying they thought you were crazy but you saw him. 

You grabbed your knife and backpack and trudged up the front porch steps. You knew he would be angry if you went in uninvited but you knew him and he had to remember you. There's no way he didn't. 

You pushed the door open and walked in, shutting it behind you. The house was just how you left it, dark and dusty. But you could feel him here this time, lurking and watching from the shadows. 

You threw your backpack down and slid your knife in the back of your waistband, making your way to the stairs. You knew his hiding places and knew where he stayed when he knew someone was here. 

You walked up the stairs holding your breath, how was this going to go? There was really only a few wats it could go. He could kill you, he could be happy, or you could run before there was ever a reaction. None of them seemed entirely true though. 

You got to the top of the stairs and stopped. "Michael." you said out loud. You shivered at your own words, it had been a while since you said that name out loud. You cleared your throat and said it louder. 

"Michael." the sound of your voice rang out down the hallway. Finally after seconds of screaming silence, the door at the end of the hallway opened, revealing him. His mask was on and gleamed white in the shadows. 

You swallowed hard and made your way towards him. Thundering footsteps echoing in the house. Every step you took shook you and you stopped inches in front of him. He stared down at you, not moving or making any attempt to hurt you. 

"You said you would come find me. You promised when you escaped you would come get me and we would leave." You said, tears pushing up under your lids. "You promised." Your voice broke and the tears spilled over. 

He went to move but you took your knife out from your waistband and slashed at him, ripping the side of his mask open and cutting his cheek. He pressed a finger to his skin and drew back bloody fingertips. 

He grabbed your neck and slammed you against the wall to your side. You clutched his hand and dug into his skin with your fingertips. He hesitated and you kicked his chest causing him to stumble. 

"You adandoned me." you said falling to the ground. He looked at you, pittied. He grabbed your arm and pulled you to your feet. "You didn't even say goodbye." you said throwing yourself at him and crying into his chest. 

After seconds of no response he began stroking your hair as you cried. He stood there, holding you as you sobbed and yelled at him. He was never going anywhere ever again.