Michael Myers Oneshot

You and Michael had an odd relationship to say the least. There were days where you got along and others where you couldn't have been more discontent with each other. 

Really it was more of your differing personalities clashing more than anything. He was just always so quiet and didn't want a lot of human interaction. 

Despite being in a different city now and being away from people that would be able to possibly identify him, he refused to go out in public. 

Therefore you had a lot of relaxing and inside days. You huffed and shut the refrigerator door as you grabbed a snack for another inside day. 

You popped the trash can lid back to throw something away and noticed something in the bottom of the otherwise empty bin. 

It was baby blue fabric. You reached in and pulled it out. It was the matching sweater you got him. 

Rage filled you and you threw your snack on the counter and barged up the stairs. The closer you got to the top of the stairs the more and more angry you got. 

While the sweater seemed small to some people you never really did anything a couple would do and this was your one attempt to bond outside of sitting in silence in the same room. 

He was sitting on the bed scrolling through something on the phone you helped him get. He looked up just in time for the blue material to hit his face. 

He jerked himself up and looked at it before leading guilty eyes to yours. He looked down at the sweater and sat it in his lap. 

"Put it on." you demanded. He looked at you with no response. "Put it on!" you demanded walked to your closet and ripping your pink one out and putting it on. 

He huffed and pulled his shirt off, sliding the sweater on. He did not look happy or comfortable but it's okay, you were both. 

He grumbled something under his mask. "You have to wear it for the rest of the day." you said stomping out of the room, leaving him to sulk.