Sinclair Brothers Oneshot

It's not sinclair brothers x reader, just life with the brothers. 

You jumped out of the truck with Lester, ready to do something wild and stupid. He tugged on the rope attached to the tree, and nodded, "That will definitely hold you." he said walking back over to the truck. 

He had backed it in so that you could jump off the tailgate and grab the rope and swing into the water. You had begged Bo and Vincent to come hiking with you and Lester and when Vincent wandered off and Bo went to take a leak you took your chance. 

You climbed into the bed of the truck and got ready to jump when someone grabbed your wrist. You looked down to see Vincent. "Absolutely not." he said shaking his head. 

You groaned. "Vince it's not gonna hurt me, we are just gonna swing into the lake." you said, but he still protested. 

You climbed out of the truck bed and stomped over to the place you had set up a grill and chairs, grumbling as Vincent followed you. 

"You know if I go in the water, Bo will make me take my clothes off before I get back in the truck." you said with a sneaky smile, knowing all the brothers found you attractive. 

Vincent still shook his head in protest even after a slight delay. You huffed sitting down in your seat. 

"What did I hear about you taking your clothes off?" Bo asked lighting a cigarette and walking back through the brush lining. 

Lester explained your alls idea and Bo shook his head as he took a long drag. "You trying to kill her?" Bo asked motioning to you. Lester shook his head, disappointed. 

Bo sat next to you and looked over at you. "Even though you're annoying as shit, it's nice having you around." he said, looking at you. 

You blushed, compliments from Bo came rare. You looked over to Vincent who nodded in agreeance. They were your home.