Chapter 2

Aldina's POV

Oh what do you know today is just like yesterday besides the fact that I have a new outfit. Which if I do say so myself is turning heads left and right. They act like they ain't never seen a bad bitch before...but can't say i've seen one either cause i'm only bad bitch 60% of the time.

The lunch bell has just rung and I head over to my locker to grab my bag of chips I have stowed away in there

The lunch bell has just rung and I head over to my locker to grab my bag of chips I have stowed away in there. Then, the angel, the one and only Eli follows me. Who would've guessed it.

"Hi Eli", I say with a kind of annoyed but still kind of playful tone

He's now shocked that I acknowledged him I guess as his cocky demeanor is gone.

"Uh hi...", I've now reached my locker and I open it cheerfully as nothing can make me as happy as my food can. I grab it and walk in Eli's direction as we walk to the cafeteria, the boy is kind of growing on me.

"Aldina" He looks down at me with a confused gaze, "My name, it"s Aldina"

"Italian?" I'm now the one giving him a confused look. " Uh yea.. how'd yo-"

He cuts me off as we walk through the cafeteria.
"I am too, but uh do you want to sit with me and my friends?", we are now at a complete stop in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Ummm...Ion know" I say unsurely.

"I'll take that as a yes" , he starts walking toward a table with two other good looking boys sitting at it and another boy, the one who was staring at me yesterday and I follow him.

" Yo guys" they are all now facing toward us as they were in the middle of what looked like a humorous conversation. I walk up to the table and take one of the seats. " This is Aldina, the girl I was telling y'all about", As Eli finishes his sentence he takes the seat beside one of the boys.

The one to the left of me introduces himself with a mouth full of pizza, "I'm Matteo", "Issac" the other guy said with a friendly smile as I look in his direction I look at the last boy asking his name with a glance.

" Wouldn't you like know"

"Hm...interesting " , I say not moving my eyes from his.

"What is?", he gives me a smirk.

I put my elbows on the table and lean forward a bit, " Well wouldn't you like to know". I wink, lean back, and open my bag of chips ad everyone kind of just looks at me stunned. I take a look around the cafeteria to find that everyone is looking at us.

"So y'all kill someone lately or sum" , they all look at me wide eyed. "I'm playing Jesus, but why is everyone looking at us"

"We don't let people hang around us, that and people are to scared to do so"

"Hm... ok" I continue eating my chips when the stubborn boy who doesn't wanna tell me his name starts talking to me.