Chapter 9

Aldina's POV

We walk into the house, Trey's arms are around my shoulders. The boys next to us as well and we walk to the kitchen where the drinks are. The whole room was lit by black lights making everything glow. I look over at Trey when we come to a stop at the kitchen counter. He's so cute in his white hoodie, black jeans, and white air forces. He looking basic but at the same time he stand out from every guy here.

His smile is the cutest thing I've ever seen. He looks at me while smiling but I don't say anything. I just shake my head smiling myself.

"Dina."

"Hm?" I look over to him and his lips land on mine. I truly don't even know how to describe it as my mind went blank. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I ran my fingers of one hand through his hair the other on his neck. As we kissed his tongue grazed my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him. The kiss grew deeper until we ran out of breathe and pulled away and we just laughed. Not awkwardly in any way but a genuine 'we just did that laugh.'

" I've been waiting to do that for forever."

"Well I hope your satisfied with what you got."

" Oh baby I'm more than satisfied." I giggle and blush at his statement. I finally take my eyes off his to find some people looking at us and the others whispering. I couldn't care less but I thought might as well get them something to talk about right?

"Let's dance." I say as I pull Trey with me to where all the others are dancing.

"I don't dance."

"Ok well, I'll dance.. you watch." I stand on my tippey toes and say into his ear while whispering somewhat seductively if I do say so myself. I turn my self around and move my hips in circles while moving my butt as well. Trey wasn't touching me at first but he cracked. He grabbed my waist and moved along with me. The song started to speed up a bit and I bent over and started to twerk.

"Be careful princess." Trey says when I stand straight, face him and put my arms around his neck.

" Just giving people something to talk about of course."

"Ahh so you used me, I'm hurt, truly I am."

"Oh did I hurt the big baby's feelings." I say mimicking how a baby talks. " And you should know me better than that I hope." He chuckled and shook his head yes.

"You wanna play beer pong with the guys?" I shook my head and we made our way over to Matteo and Eli. Issac was busy with probably some female like usual, I worry for him sometimes.

We go over to the beer pong table and we go for a while. Me trey have three cups and Eli and Matteo have one and it's my turn to go.

"Y'all are gonna loose to a girl, hows it feel," I hear Trey's laugh behind me and the boys stick their tongues at me causing me to laugh. I throw the ball and it's right in their cup.

"Drink bitches." They drank the beer and I offered to play again but they declined, fucking wimps. Anyway the four of us set out to go find Issac. When we locate him we're greeted with a pretty red head who seems pretty frantic and disheveled.

" Can you help me!....I...I."

"Breathe breathe." I say as I place my hands on her shoulders. "What happened." Her eyes then started to water.

"I was i'm in the bathroom when a guy just came in and...and... when I told him no and to leave me alone he just chased me out the bathroom." As she said that a boy comes from behind her.

"Oh you found my girlfriend." He puts his arm around her shoulders and you can tell he's secretly pulling her hair. I grab her and we stand behind the guys. Issacs the first one to step up and the guys follow.