Chapter 3

Aldina's POV

I'm now in my closet trying to figure out which bathing suit I wanna wear, why I have so many in the first place who the hell knows. I decide on a army green one piece that gives off Lara Croft vibes and throw on a pair of black denim shorts ,my air force ones on, and layer on a couple necklaces when my phone goes off.

I check my phone to see its an unknown number that sent an address so I figure it's prolly Trey giving me Matteo's address

I check my phone to see its an unknown number that sent an address so I figure it's prolly Trey giving me Matteo's address. I then text him back.

Aldina: are y'all there now?

Trey🙄🤤: I knew you'd come

Aldina: mmh whatever answer the q

Trey🙄🤤: Yea come on

With that being said I head out the door to the garage and hop into my moms car as I don't feel like taking my motorcycle and head over to the house.

I get to the house and It's humongous. I immediately see Eli in the front so I hop out the car and walk over to him.

"Eli!" I catch his attention and when he sees me he smiles until he scans me up and down with his eyes as I reach him.

"Yo my eyes are up here buddy"

"Sorry but you look good"

" I mean I try" , we both start laughing as he leads me to the back of the house. Once we reach the backyard and I see the pool and everyone. The pool is huge for starters and there's a pretty good amount of people there too.

"Want me to take your shoes and shorts and put them inside for you?"

"Uhhh yeah sure" , I first take my shoes off and then my shorts and when i'm finish I hand them to Eli. As Eli walks away I see guys looking at me while girls look at me with either hatred or envy mostly hatred though. As i'm consumer with thoughts Issac, Matteo, and Trey walk toward me.

"Well god damn Issac I don't think we're in Kansas anymore", we all start laughing.

"Hardy har har, y'all going in to the pool or not", as i'm walking pass them toward the pool I feel hands grab me and before I know it I'm being thrown into the pool.

"What the hell!"

I don't even have to ask who did it as I can see the smug look on Treys face from here while Issac and Matteo are standing by him chuckling.

"You're not funny Trey"

"I think I am though"

"Mmh whatever just help me out", I swim over the the side of the pool and reach my hand up to Trey to pull me out. He doesn't grab my hand but looks back and forth from it to my face with suspicion.

"Come on, I couldn't pull your fat ass in even if I wanted to"

"I'll have you know that all this is pure muscle", he reaches his hand and grabs ahold of mine and I manage to pull him in.

He comes up to the surface and glares down at me with a vengeful look. This sends me scurrying trying to swim away as fast as I can but I don't get far as he gets ahold of my waist. He lifts me over his head a bit and chucks me into the water. Then I swim around him and jump on his back. He tries to pry me off until he eventually gives up and he walks out the pool towards Issac, Matteo, and now Eli.

"Awww look Matteo aren't they cute" , Issac says as we walk up to them and he takes a picture.
" Relationship goals"

"Yea he wishes, I'm just not one to pass up easy transportation"

"Mmmm sure"

"Eli who the hell asked you"

"Damn and to think I thought we were friends Dina", he begins to fake cry, I swear they're all such dorks.

I try to get off but Trey is holding onto my legs.

"You can put me down Trey" , he let's go of my legs and I walk over to his side as he puts his arm on my shoulders and I look up at him as the man is like a foot talker than me.

"Getting rather comfortable are ya", he just rolls his eyes like the drama queen he is so I slowly try to walk away but he doesn't let me as every time I try he pulls me back.

"One of your bimbos is gonna try to kill me if they see me" , I say lowly so no one can hear except I think Issac heard me because he's not laughing his ass off as everyone looks at him questioningly.

"So now what do we do?" Issac ask after his laughing fit.

"Ion know kinda wanna end the party" Matteo says, "I want food too" , I softly chuckle.

"Get everyone out then and we can get food and go to my place?" Trey ask and all the boys say yes except me.

"I don't knowww... staying with 4 strangers doesn't sound smart-"

Eli cuts mean off " Oh shut up, Imma go get your stuff."

"Ok i'll stay with you guys but try me and I'll kick you so hard that you won't be able to have kids, got it", they all quickly nod there heads frightened by my words.

Eli comes back with my shorts, shoes, and phone and I put my shoes and shorts on but I'm still cold as the sun has gone down now and mostly everyone is gone now. I guess Trey saw me shivering cause he gave me his hoodie.

"No take it i'm fine"

"No your not your shaking, take it"

"Uhhh, fineeee ...with your stubborn self"

Once the boys came back I told them I was gonna head over to my house and change and meet them at Treys house once they got food. So I did exactly that.

____________________________________

Ok so I'm doing this cause my life is boring and I figured I daydream so much that lemme write it down and maybe sum good will come out of it 😂. Anyways I know this is trash but I need sum to do with my life soooo.