Chapter 22

(Play the song when I tell you to)

Aldina's POV

I slowly start to come too being instantly hit with really bright lights. As soon as my eyes open a little I close them right back up until i'm able to keep them open.

I open my eyes seeing a bunch of people talking together realizing it's my friends and my parents. They seemed too indulged in they're conversation to notice I've woken up.

" Hello?" Finally I got Alyssa's attention and she comes over to me and I see her arm is in a sling and a giant bruise above her  left cheek bone. This alerts everyone else as they come over to me.

" Alyssa are you ok?"

"Am I ok? Bitch are you ok?" She says looking at me like I'm crazy causing me to laugh sending me to wheeze a little in pain.

" Be careful hun. Oh my gosh you had us worried what the hell Aldina." My mom says patting my hair down.

" Sorry mom next time I won't get kidnapped."

" Damn right you won't. Best believe i'll beat your ass." My dad says flicking me in the shoulder. Annabella then walks up to me and I see she's got a couple scratches and bruises on her face.

" Thank god your ok. It's been almost two days and the boys have been tearing themselves up cause you know they think of you as a little sister and one of them is you're boyfriend.."

" Anna, Anna, you're rambling ok. Where are those dorks anyways?"

" They went to get food." Alyssa says as the door opens. Speak of the devils and they shall appear. In walks four very sad boys not bothering to look up from the floor to realize i'm awake. In they're hands are teddy bears and balloons and candy, they're so sweet sometimes, I should almost die more often.

" Eh hem." I say causing Trey to look at me his bed lighting up as he drops everything and runs to me hugging me softly knowing I'm quite fragile at the moment making me laugh at how he's treating me like glass.

" I'm so sorry." He says pulling away putting both his hands on either sides of my face, a tear falling from his eye filled by another.

" It's ok. It's not your fault, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I agreed to be your girlfriend. Plus I think I did a pretty good job getting us out in one piece of I do say so myself." I say laughing slightly grabbing his head bringing him down to kiss the top of his head.

" So can I go home now?" I say looking at my parents.

" You should i'll go ask and sign you out." My dad says my mom following him as my Trey lays his head down on my lap. It's not soon before a bunch of boys cover me in a group hug. The boys went on about how much they love me and how sorry they are to not only me but Alyssa and Annabella but we know it's not they're faults.

" Well at least you can say you've been shot before." Matteo says making me laugh a little.

My parents then come in with a pair of crutches and bag of medicine. Since I was told the bullet didn't hit anything all I needed was a bandage and crutches and a few stitches. Trey helped me to the bathroom and I put on the hoodie and sweats someone brought for me.

When I was done I hopped out and was handed some crutches to assist my walking. Finally I was able to leave. We all loaded into Trey's car with a different driver as I was told the other one is in the hospital due to recent events. My parents couldn't take me home but told me they'd be home tonight.

While we were heading back to my house I realized I don't know what happened after I passed out, or what they told my parents.

" Trey?"

" Yes baby?" He looks at me pulling me closer by the waist.

" What happened after I blacked out and... what did you tell me parents?" I say as he sighs.

" After you blacked out Eli carried you out while me, Issac, and Matteo fought everyone so we could escape. We had some difficulties with the one guy that was the waiter apparently as Alyssa said. That's when I got this."

He then lifts his shirt revealing a large black, purple and yellow bruise on his side. As well as a large bandage that he peeled off with a giant scar going from under his armpit to his belly button.

" Well jesus Trey."

" Eh I'll be fine." He says causing me shake my head amusingly. " And my parents?"

" Told then it was purely random and we had no choice but to tell Alyssa why it happened. Well, Matteo told her claiming she threatened to kill him if she didn't." Trey says making it clear so Matteo could hear.

" HEY! She can be really intimidating when she wants to be." He says pouting in the back seat.

" She's 5 ft tall Matteo." Issac says sending us all to laughter.

" Anyways her and Annabella didn't take it as well, they wouldn't talk to until well, you woke up. Think they needed time." Trey finished as we pull up to my house and all head in. Trey ended up just picking me up claiming I was "walking slower than a sloth would" and was and I quote " crippled." Damn asshole. 

We spent the next couple hours chilling on my couch watching movies of course including Mean girls like come on. My parents eventually can home with pizza for all of us thankfully cause I was starving. It was around 11 when  almost everyone went home and my parents were asleep. Although Trey was the last one there.

" Trey go home you're tired."

" No i'm not." He lays his head on my lap closing his eyes, but he's not tired. I roll my eyes at him and try to reassure him that i'm fine and for him to go home as I play with the curls in his hair.

Finally some how I was able to get him to leave after he helped me up the stairs so I could get ready for bed. He kissed me goodbye and left having his driver pick him up telling me he'd text me once he got home.
(play da song)
I went into the bathroom carefully undressing myself looking at the mirror and taking off the bandages. I look in the mirror seeing myself with the healing scar across my collar bone, the few small scratches around my body, the scaring hole on the side of my stomach,and all the bruises, yellow, blue, and purple. It hits me then and there I realize what I'm looking at, and I break down.

Tears fall down my cheeks as I see myself knowing I'll have to except what I look like and that my scars will stay with me forever till the day I die. I hate it. For the first time in a long time I hate myself. I'm ugly now, the confidence that took me years to acquire went down the drain just like that. It's gross. I'm gross.

I regret nothing though. I did it for my friends for my boyfriend. I just wish I didn't have to come down as a consequence. I just wanna be ok though. In the end I know i'll be ok. But what if I won't, what if they all see me as ugly too and Trey doesn't want me anymore then what. I can't think like that though I'm supposed to be Aldina, I'm happy, I have to be ok with myself, but, what if I can't.

I wipe my tears and head into the shower washing my self gently careful not to cause myself any pain. Once i'm done I rewrap all my wounds and get dressed into my nike pro shorts and one of Trey's t-shirts that I may have stolen a little while ago from him. I had washed my hair so its back to its curly form and I brush it out putting it in a bun on top of my head. Then I hop into my bed and get comfortable when I get a text from Trey telling me goodnight and I do the same. I plug in my phone and then head to sleep.

🥺🥺🥺🥺

So I changed it so Aldina was shot in her lower stomach cause I felt like the thigh wasn't dramatic enough. And i'm currently not going to school cause of corona time like a lot of ppl so there's finna be a lot of chapters coming cause you know a sis is bored anywaysss stay safe and wash ya selves 😗✌🏼