Chapter 7

Aldina's POV

Once we had arrived to the salon I told the lady in the front what we wanted. The boys were getting a manicure and pedicure with no polish and I was getting a full set and a pedicure.

Luckily the place was pretty empty as it's lowkey expensive. Therefore we all got to sit next to each other. A lady starts on my feet while another started with Matteo's as he was on the right of me with Trey to the left.

"Matteo stop laughing" Trey said sounds aggravated.

"I..can't" he said as if he was struggling to breathe. I couldn't help but laugh as he is such a goofball. That's when the lady working on my feet finished and started on Trey's feet while more workers came in to work on the other guys.

They all looked like they were trying so hard not to bust out laughing from start to finish. I swear I saw Eli's face go red at one point.

"Seeee it tickles" Matteo said as he was now sitting in the chair as the lady was moving on to his hands. For me, the lady is finishing up painting my toes. When she is done we head over to a table to get my nails done.

As the nail lady is doing some final touches I look over to see Trey walk over and pulling up a chair next to me. I look behind him to see the other boys sleep in the massage chairs. They're cute when they don't talk.

" You almost done?" he says as he yawns.

"Mmh, just gotta pay and then we can go"
I looked at him with small smile.

" Don't worry about it, I already paid it"

"Uhhh" he just laughed at me, I looked at him and he was smiling right at me.

" Most girls would just let me pay for them no questions or complaints" the nail lady had now finished my nails and I pulled them back to look at them, more than satisfied with the outcome. I gave her a kind smile and she reciprocated it. Then I showed Trey as we booth stoop up from our chairs. He took my hand and once he was done looking he didn't let it go.

 He took my hand and once he was done looking he didn't let it go

"Well if you haven't noticed I'm not like other girls"

" Yeah you're 10 times better" he winked at me and I laughed lightly as I softly shook my head.

" Eli, Matteo, Issac!" They all jumped up in their chairs having that I just woke up look on their faces. The got up slowly while stretching and followed us out to the car as we headed to my house for the evening and for another sleepover if they felt like it.

We arrived at my house and I see my mom and my dads car in the driveway so I know they're here. We get out the car and I lead the boys through the door.

"Is that you Aldina"

"No dad it's a burglar" I roll my eyes as I know he can't see me thankfully. I close the door behind the boys as we start heading to the living room where my parents are.