Chapter 26

Aldina's POV

The week had gone by without any types of problems surprisingly, but thankfully. It was now Friday night and I got the sudden rush at 2 am in the morning to get my life together. So in the moment I decided to clean my room, color coordinate my closet and finish all of my homework.

It was around 4am when I had finally decided to go to bed since I had to be up in 4 hours since I had a hair appointment at 8:30.

I was tired of not feeling like the bad bitch I was anymore so we've got to change that.

The next morning I texted Trey telling him I was getting my hair done so I couldn't hang out with him today sadly. I would tell him to come but getting your hair done takes hours and I don't wanna put him through that much pain and suffrage. 

I throw on a quick outfit and head out at around 8 making sure I had fed Ale and let him out to use the bathroom. Once I get there the lady who usually does my hair gets straight to work.

Around 3 hours later my hair is halfway done although there's still a couple of hours to go

Around 3 hours later my hair is halfway done although there's still a couple of hours to go. I then get a text from Trey as I sit watching Netflix on my phone.

bb boiii: You hungry?
Me: yup but still getting my hair done so I gotta wait  😪 Imma starve
bb boiii: dramatic you on your period?
Me: don't make me shoot you
bb boiii: i'm kidding 😘
Me: 🙄

Another 30 minutes goes by when I hear someone walk through the door but choose to ignore it as I'm busy watching tv.  Suddenly there's a bag from Jack in the Box sat on my lap on top of where my phone was not to mention. I look up to see , my lovely asshat. I'm just kidding. Kinda.

" You got me food? How'd you know where I was? It's kinda creepy you know." I say looking into the bag of food seeing churros, a spicy chicken sandwich, and french fries.

" Yes I got you food. And it's not creepy since you have your location on to me baby." He says pulling up a chair in front of me after asking if he could. I look up to see him smiling causing me to do the same.

" Well Thank you." I say taking the burger out and diving into it. " I was starving my ass off." I say stuffing my mouth making Trey laugh at me.

Half way through my food the lady doing my hair, Angie, asked if Trey is my boyfriend since he still hasn't left.

" Yes sadly." I reply causing Trey to throw his hand over his heart in a hurt manner pouting.  I put the fried down and reach out to Trey to hand me the oreo shake he's been hoarding in his hands.

" He's a pretty boy though, I see why you like him." Angie says.

" Yeah pretty annoying." I say looking towards him as I pop a churro in my mouth.

" Yeah it's not like I got you food or am gonna sit here with you until you're done or anything." 

" You're gonna stay with me?" I say smiling causing him to nod his head pouting . " You know i'm kidding Trey Trey!"