Chapter 12

Aldina's POV

" Matteo TAP OUT!" I yell slightly as everyone is just watching me hold Matteo in a choke hold.

"Nooo...ow ow ok ok I tap out I tap out." I release him and head back up the stairs.

You see, this morning as I was sleeping so soundlessly, I'm awoken by Matteo throwing water on me. So naturally I jolt up and spring to murder him. This goes on until we reach the living room and I tackle him and hold him in said chokehold.

Once that's done I walk back up to Trey's room and change my clothes. Since I was the last one to wake up everyone else had already done so. I head to Trey's bathroom and put my outfit on. It'a a lil basic but so am I soo. I wet my hair a bit and put some lashes on and head downstairs.

I come downstairs and see everyone sitting on the couch while spongebob is on

I come downstairs and see everyone sitting on the couch while spongebob is on. Of course the boys are dying laughing at something that happened. I walk over and sit on Alyssa's lap.

"Hey fatty get off of me."

"You're gonna kill her!" Annabella says frantically trying to push me off of her.

"Then so be it," I say while laughing until I get off of her and take the seat next to her.

"You can come sit on my lap," I know Trey's trying to be funny and he doesn't exactly expect me to so I sat on his lap and of course he went speechless.

"Aww whittle Trey trey forgot how to speak," I turn around to see him looking me up and down and I roll my eyes and try to stand up but he grabs me.

"No," I say as I slap his hands but he doesn't let go.

"Uhhhh guysss help me."

"I got u Dina," Eli says as he grabs my hands and starts to pull me up until i'm finally out of Trey's grasp.

"Glad to see that Eli is my only real friend," I say as I scold the others but they don't take me very seriously as they just laugh at me.

We're relaxing and laughing until we hear the door slam followed by the yelling of multiple men. We turn to see 3 men, one I recognize to be Trey's dad. They don't see us till first until they work there way to the stairs.

" Trey, wasn't aware you had company." Mr. Marino always had a slight Italian accent, you can tell he's lived here for a while. 

"Dad you met Aldina, and this is Annabella and Alyssa."

"Nice to meet you," the two say at the same time.

" You too girls. Now, Trey, Issac, Matteo, Eli, you guys are needed in my office."

"Okkk," Matteo says as he heads up the stairs following Mr. Marino.

"If I die my dad did it," Eli says as he leaves as well.