Chapter 6

Aldina's POV

I wake up to me being snuggled into someone with a hand around my waist and my head in the crook of their neck. I open my eyes a bit more and automatically realize it's Trey. I lift my head a bit to find that all the boys are awake and on their phones till they see me stirring.

"Well if it isn't the lovey princess" says Matteo. I now realize I really have to pee so I try to remove Trey's arm without waking him but I fail miserably as he wakes up and just pulls me back.

"Treeeey i've gotta use the bathroom" , I say in a wining tone.

"Eh well i'm pretty comfortable" , his morning voice was almost enough for me to risk just not peeing. But with that being said he snuggled closer into me. I some how managed to escape after like 5 mins.

I look at the rest of the guys as they sat and watched me struggle. "I hope you guys knows you're all useless."

"Love you too" the three of them say at the same time, but I ignore them and I finally pee.

I walk back in to see that no one has moved so I go to the love sac where Matteo is and annoy him by laying across him.

"Whatcha doing Matty" I smiled innocently as he groans.

"Super cool stuff you wouldn't understand"

"Like sleeping?"

"These are not pijamas!" Me and Matteo started laughing after that, so hard that I started crying. We're such crackheads.

Once i'm done laughing I walk back over to Trey and his bed as he lays on his stomach while on his phone. I go up to him and lay on his back and peek over his shoulder to find that he's playing games.

" For someone everyone is intimidated by, y'all are a bunch of dorks"

" Fuck you too then" Issac says. I ignore and go back to bothering Trey and look back at him to see him smiling. So I put my fingers into both of his dimples .

" Why?"

"Because I can...Trey Treyyy" I begin laughing as he scolds me.

"What do you want to eat princess"

"First of all I don't care, Second why everyone keep calling me princess?" I sit up on the bed and cross my arms and pout.

"Because you're the only girl in the group making you said princess" Eli says as he walks over and sits on the bed. " Whatever" I mumble under my breathe.

" Y'all wanna go get breakfast" Trey said

" Duhhhh what type of question is that" Matteo replies as we all agree as well.

"Ok we gonna get dressed, you wanna go to your house and get changed Dina?"

"Yuperoonies"

After that they all took turns going in to the bathroom to get changed and once they were done we went to the car and I got to sit in the front as Trey was driving because he insisted I do so. As we were driving he caught me staring at him and he smiled.

"See sum u like Dina or do you stare at everyone"

" Like you don't know your hot already"

"So you admit that I'm hot" I stare him directly in the eyes as we're at a stop light and lean forward a bit while tilting my head.

"Did I stutter?" but before we got to close the light turned green and I pulled away.

"Thank the lords, I almost lost all my innocence" Issac said as he began to fake cry with Eli and Matteo consoling him as he does. "It's ok Issac, we'll get through this together."