Chapter 13

Aldina's POV

" Where have you guys been," I say as they all take a seat at the table.

" We got a little itty bitty problem, we'll tell you after school," Matteo says. I look over and see Trey running his hands down his face in a frustrated matter.

"Ok."

" Will you go on a date with me Dina?" Trey really knows how to catch a girl off guard.

"Really?"

"No i'm asking as a joke," he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and smile softly.

"What's in it for me."

"Guess you'll have to come and find out."

"Mk I will."

"I'll pick you up at 8."

After that we walked to class acting like we usually do and once the end of the day came the guys walk me over to my bike.

" Damn Dina," Issac says as he looks at my bike and I roll my eyes and laugh. The guys all look at my bike astonished.

"Mmh so y'all gonna tell me whats wrong or what. You guys have been on edge all day," I say as I cross my arms across my chest. They all begin to tense up and become uneasy. "It's a long story, but.." Trey starts.

He seems to be a bit hesitant when he begins to talk. " My fathers last couple shipments have been stolen and so has Matteo's..." He's hesitant again as if he really doesn't want to tell me what he's about to tell me. " American Mafia wants us out as we're now the biggest and most powerful."

" Wait... what do you mean out?"

" They want us to go back to Italia. They've been making threats, threats that happen to concern...you.?

"Me?!"

" They've been watching me, us, the guys. Shit!" I don't know what to say so I stand there completely stunned but, whats done is done. " Aldina I hope you know I won't let any thing happen to you." He says as he walks up to me and cups my face in his hands.

" I know it's just...I....wow."

" Well never heard her speechless before, someone should threaten her more often," Issac says, i'm assuming he's trying to be funny but we all just glare at him. " Not the time, mk then."

" So... you know karate?"  Trey looks at me with a quizzical look and I just laugh lightly.

"Shut up," he then smiles at me as I say so. " I'll see you later when you come and pick me up?" He shakes his head yes. " Mk, bye guysssss!!! I walk up to my bike but kiss Eli on the cheek just to piss Troy off. I then head over to my house to start getting ready for my date even though I do have like 7 hours, ok maybe I shouldn't start just yet.

As I drove back to my house and started to think about what the hell I got my self into befriended these boys. As well as how I am fucking insane for going along with it and being ok with everything. I think it's cause we clicked so fast and I truly love each and everyone of them. I trust them with my life and I hope and know it won't come back to bite me in the ass later.

I arrived at home greeted my parents and then went upstairs and started on my homework. I finish in an hour and I still have five hours until Trey comes so I decide to just get ready anyway cause i'm bored. I start with the shower and so shave and wash my hair. Once that was done I did my hair into a half up ponytail with the rest down. I put lashes on and once I was going to put on an outfit I realized I don't know how i'm supposed to dress.