Chapter 4

Aldina's POV

I drove home, grabbed a quick shower, changed into some comfy clothes and tied my hair up into a messy bun. I texted my mom that I was staying with a friend since she and my dad weren't home cause they were still working. This time I took my motorcycle as my mom might need her car, and texted Trey for his address and once I got it I was on my way.

 This time I took my motorcycle as my mom might need her car, and texted Trey for his address and once I got it I was on my way

I had arrived and I thought Matteo's house was big , Trey's was bigger. I texted our newly found group chat that they'd made while I was heading over here, again, they're such dorks.

Crackhead Energy 🤪

Crackhead Energy 🤪

Aldina: IM HERE BITCHESSS

Matteo: Gosh y u so loud

Issac: I...u know what nvm

Eli: 🤣🤣🤣

Trey: Come on in the doors unlocked

Aldina: aren't y'all all in the same room? you know what not gonna ask just someone meet me by the door plzzzzz

Matteo: Ok you big baby

I hopped of my bike and headed straight to the door but Matteo was there before I could. "Come on big baby"

"Oh be quiet"  , Matteo had led me through the house until we reached the kitchen where the other guys were. But what I did not expect was to see Trey throwing a little girl up in the air and catching her and I my heart melted just a little bit. Once he saw me he put the little girl on the counter.

"Oh my god she's so cute" , I said so I walked over to the bar stool and sat next to Issac and of course like usual Trey was just looking at me until he came to and introduced me.

"Uhm... this...uh...she's my..", but before he could even try to continue Eli interrupted him.

"Oh my god dude get it together and keep it in your pants please" he headed over to the little girl and picked her up and brought her towards me.

"Since Trey forgot how to use his words, this is one of his little sisters, Emma meet Aldina, Aldina meet Emma."

"Hiiii my name's Emma and you're relly pretty."