Chapter 1: Hurt

#POV: Tweek Tweak.

A long summer is now behind me and I am now alone an outcast. Ridiculed for my past doings with Craig, asking him out was the dumbest thing I have ever done and it has ruined my life.

He tries to ring and text but I can't get myself to face him after the dread and hardship he has brought on to me, I can't even leave the house without getting several angry looks.

It isn't his fault but I don't like all this pressure, TOO MUCH PRESSURE.

Today is the first day back at school and I am shaking in my shoes, I have to avoid everyone I possibly can. My parents won't let me leave school so I can bunker down in my room and never leave.

I walk into the school through the front door and proceed to make my way to the office to grab my timetable to see if I should kill myself or just live through it.

I walk into the office and to my despise, there is one of the people I didn't want to see, Eric Cartman, a fellow student who I used to be friends with back in the day. Now he is just an asshole.

"Oooh if it isn't the faggot," Cartman says lightly punching me in the shoulder.

"Oh hey, Eric," I reply giving him the slightest smile.

"Don't touch me, I don't want aids." He says sarcastically letting out a slight snicker.

"You touched me?" I reply.

"Fuck you, you better watch yourself around here." He says laughing maniacally.

"Go away fatass," I say now growing with anger.

"Okay, then fag." He replies walking away gesturing a punch towards me.

'What's his problem. Probably a homophobe.' I say to myself.

I grab my timetable and proceed to my first class hiding my head from other students as to not get noticed again. But my plan doesn't go exactly to plan.

#POV: Craig Tucker.

First day back after a really weird and easily one of the worst summers I have ever had, I lost my best friend and apart of myself.

I walk down the hallway with my new 'best friend' Stanley Marsh as we go to our first class, I look down towards a hooded figure hiding his face from the world.

I see a tuff of blonde hair emerging from the top of the of his hood, Tweek.

It has to be him. I continue to watch him closely when he suddenly looks up at me and stares into my soul, a stunned expression shows on his face as he turns and begins to walk away from me at an alarming pace.

I gesture towards Stan to follow, he obeys. We follow Tweek down the maze of corridors gaining ground each step picking up the pace we finally catch up to him.

I place my hand on his shoulder and grip him tight so that he can't get away from me."Tweek, please stop." I say to him as he tries to wriggle away from me but his attempts are futile as my grip grows stronger.

"I need to talk to you."

"Go away." He says defiantly

"No, just listen," I say panting out of breath.

"I am sorry Tweek."

"I don't want to hear it." He replies with tears rolling down his face as a crowd begins to surround us.

"Just let him go, Craig," Stan said from behind me.

I listen to him and let Tweek go as he rushes through the crowd to get away, I look at everyone around us as I walk away towards my next class.

I walk into class as the teacher begins the lesson, there is only one seat available and lucky for me it is beside the emo kid in a black hoodie who was ignoring me earlier, Tweek.

I sit down next to him as he shifts slightly to the right giving me more room and probably to get further away from me. I get out my books and for once in my life actually do work.

We get through the whole class without saying a single word to each other, I was going to say something but I didn't want him to have a mental breakdown.   

#POV: Tweek Tweak.

I AM FREAKING OUT AND PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN...

Out of all the seats, well there wasn't any but WHY this class and why HIM anyone else but him.

I have to sit next to the DESTROYER of lives until the end of school because the teacher wants us to sit in the same goddamn seats for the entire school year.

I am going to die if I have another class with that asshole...and yet I am the most unluckiest person in the world... low and behold he is in every single one of my classes.

Fuck my life.

I sit through all the remaining classes with him, he sits next to me in nearly every class and it's kinda getting annoying, we almost last the rest of the day but he decided the ruin the peace, like always, he turns to me with only 15 minutes left of the class and says. "I am sorry Tweek, I didn't mean anything I said in the past."

I look at him and all I see is pity in his eyes with hate, I can smell the bullshit from a mile away. I laugh under my breath as I look at him again.

"You really think I am that stupid, do you, Craig," I say still laughing. "I was heartbroken and hurt, do you not understand that.

"Tweek, I..."

"Don't. I have a lot of problems because I thought I couldn't live without you, I was really stupid to believe that, even my therapist thinks its a stupid reason for starving yourself nearly to death." I say as my small snicker turns into a maniacal laugh, still only quiet enough for the two of us to hear.

He looks at me with pity before looking down at his book. "I cannot go through that again and you're the reason why I went through it in the first place," I say packing all my stuff into my bag and getting ready to leave.

As I stand the bell goes off, perfect timing if you ask me. I could not deal with that conversation any longer. I walk out of the room and rush towards the door, I look behind me and see him following me.

I pick up the pace trying to avoid him, just trying to getaway. I begin to run down the maze of lockers when suddenly *BLAM*