Chapter 13: Betrayal

POV: ???.

"Kenny is betraying you," I say to Eric as he looms over me, his towering presence overwhelming, I step back taking me out of his shadow.

"Oh is he now and how have you come across this information," he asks blatantly staring straight at me.

"I saw him enter Craig's house with Craig and his friends trailing behind," I say looking anywhere but where Eric stands.

"You wouldn't also be in on this betrayal would you?" Eric says smiling.

"You are the leader and I will serve." I say now staring the metaphorical devil in the eye, "Move your hard drive that is what they are after."

"Good boy."

POV: Craig Tucker.

"Hey Token," I say cornering him in the library, "I want to just chat."

He turns to me and smiles, "Craig, listen it was just business, nothing personal." Token holds his hands up in defence as I slowly move towards him.

"I don't care what you did, I only care about what you do now," I say, "We need your help getting back at Eric, we used to be really good friends before you abandoned us for that fat fuck."

He sighs and looks up at me after a long silence, "I can't help, I am sorry Craig. Eric has too much power for his own good."

"Please Token." I plead as Clyde walks up behind me as the second wave of pleading commences.

"I really can't, I am so sorry." He turns away as Clyde and I stand there defeated.

"Well Fuck, we really need him to do this," I say shaking my head.

"I still don't know what he needs to do, surely Kenny can do it," Clyde suggests as we begin to walk to class.

"Kenny has a really important job and we need someone else on the inside," I say.

"What's this about Kenny." A cute blonde says from behind me.

I turn and of course, it is Tweek. He begins to shake as he runs his hands through his hair and begins to pull at it like he did when he was a child to calm down.

"We uh are working with him to uh take down Cartman." I guiltily say finally telling him the whole story about Kenny and the chat in the woods to how we need Token.

"Oh, i-is th-the f-fact that K-Kenny is involved wi-with this you di-didn't include me?" He stammers, stuttering more than usual.

"Yes, you had a lot going on and I didn't want to freak you out," I say bringing him into a warm embrace.

"I am sorry," I say as he rests his head on my chest.

"Don't ever keep me out of your life again." He sobs, "Can I talk to Kenny."

I sigh and pull away, I grasp his hand and pull him into the classroom where Kenny resides.

I sit down next to the dirty blonde and Tweek sits beside me.

POV: Tweek Tweak.

"H-he-hello, K-K-Kenny." I stutter closing my eyes for a few seconds waiting for a reply, I slowly open my eyes and glance towards Kenny.

Kenny isn't looking at me but Craig who nods his head as Kenny begins to open his mouth.

"Hi," was all he could to say before he looked down at his desk and he placed his hands over his face in shame, as he should.

"Why did you do that to me?" I ask with all the strength built up within me, I ask the question that has haunted me for a while now.

He looks at me with smokey eyes, his eyes then begin to water as all I see is guilt and pain within those blue eyes.

"I d-didn't w-want to..." He begins and how the tables have turned with him being the stuttering mess, for the first time I see Kenny mentally breakdown, he normally is either smiling or has pure anger stretched across his face but now I see the humanity inside of him.

"Who?" Is all I ask knowing that if he didn't want to do it then someone made him, my best guess would be Eric.

He still just either looks at me or Craig, tears begin to roll down his face.

I give him a look of sympathy, I don't know why but he seems like a completely different person and I want to forgive him, even though I could not forgive Butter's.

I did not forgive Butter's because what he did effected Craig more than myself and I cared more about Craig than I did myself.

"It was Eric wasn't it." I spit out shaking my head as Craig places his hand on top of mine, Kenny looks away wiping away the tears and slightly nods.

"He h-has done th-things th-that you wouldn't wa-want to know a-about." He stutters as a lot of students begin to look over at the situation unfolding around us, "Craig's house a-after school?"

"Fine," I blatantly say sinking into my chair to avoid the looks of the nosy students that populate this school.

TIME SKIP: At Craig's House after School.

POV: Craig Tucker.

I walk up the steps of my house with both Tweek and Kenny following behind, the walk here was uneventful it was just filled with an awkward silence.

I unlock the door and beckoned them both inside, I then proceed to walk into the kitchen and begin to make coffee for both me and Tweek as Kenny declined the offer and just has a glass of water.

I walk back into the living room with the glasses and Tweek is just sitting there staring at Kenny while he is trying to avoid looking at the boy he broke.

"I am so so sorry." Kenny begins as I take a seat beside Tweek, sitting between the two, "If I didn't do what he said my life as I know it would've ended."

"At least your not a stuttering mess like before." I joke before Tweek places his hand on my leg to make me stop talking.

"How so?" Tweek asks.

"Eric has my secrets on a hard-drive he keeps in a safe if they were to be released I could go to prison," Kenny shakily replies, "He needs to be taken down it is the only way."

"Craig has already told me about the plan so if you need help I will." Tweek defiantly says, I just sit there and watch this unfold.

"I am not asking for your forgiveness, I just wanted to sorry," Kenny says hanging his head in shame.

"Good, because you will never get it." He blatantly says startling me as I didn't expect Tweek to be so cut-throat, that is my job.

Kenny gets up and begins to walk out the door, I half expected Tweek to stop him and tell him to sit back down but he doesn't, we just let him leave and so he does.

"Fuck the tension in the room was intense," I say flicking on the tv.

"You can say that again," Tweek says as he snuggles against me, resting his head on my shoulder with his hair getting slightly in the way but I don't mind.

We sit there for hours watching TV until he has to leave, I watch as he walks down the footpath and out of sight.

I yawn as my parents pull up in the car with my sister exciting jumping out the car and food in he hands, looks like we are eating like kings tonight with all that food they have.

POV: ???

"I watched as Token rejected their proposal," I say taking a sip of the mysterious drink that Butter's, Eric and I are drinking.

"Good, I have already lost Kenny but he will soon regret that," Eric replies with his famous devilish grin plastered on his face.

"What do you have on him?" I politely ask.

"Videos of him and his family producing and selling drugs and a video of him raping several people." He replies.

"Woah, what the fuck?" I say startled by the realization of how fucked up Kenny really is.

"The rape part was made up." He laughs as both Butter's and myself awkwardly join in.

'Well Kenny did rape Tweek, so maybe he still isn't that good of person' I think to myself