Chapter 8: New Enemies

Warning: Oh Jeez, This Chapter deals with some serious topics, *cough* rape *cough*.

== Present Day ==

#POV: Tweek Tweak.

Four weeks have passed and nearly everyone forgot about Craig's pictures because something new has recently happened, Bebe and Clyde finally broke up after how many years?

I wait at my locker with Craig by my side, he begins to walk off as we have a different class at this time.

I begin to walk to my class and quickly go into the toilets for a quick pee.

I walk into the badly smelling boy's bathroom and begin to take a piss into the toilet.

The bathroom door slowly opens, creating a loud creak as two figures walk in. I turn to make eye contact with the two people that just walked in, Kenny and Token.

"We have a little message from Eric Cartman, Tweek." They say in unison.

"Fuck off," I say trying to push past them. They grab me by the shoulder and push me into an open stall.

I throw a punch towards Kenny but miss wildly, Token swings towards me and hits me on the right cheek of my face.

I stumble backwards, the back of my legs touching the toilet bowl.

Kenny punches me in the stomach, I fall to my knees as Token hits me in the head again.

Kenny undoes his $5 belt from Target and says. "He is mine..." Token smiles and begins to walk away closing the stall door behind him.

Kenny punches me in the face again and again. He slowly pulls down his pants as I wipe away the blood emerging from my mouth.

I lunge forward but he was expecting it and pushes me back again, I land face-first on the floor as Kenny pulls down my pants...15 minutes pass and he has done too much to me, I sit there and cry while he finishes inside me.

"I'm not done with you... I'll be back." Kenny says doing up his pants.I begin to cry as Kenny puts a gag in my mouth and ties me up. I wait there slowly crying to myself as Kenny's liquid seeps out of me onto the cold floor mixing with my pre-existing blood.

The lunch bell goes off as a lot of people enter and exit the bathroom, but not a single person hears me sob or my attempts to call for help. When lunch finishes, Kenny returns...He begins to untie me when Craig walks in...I see the look of horror in his eyes as he takes a few more steps towards Kenny.

"What the FUCK are you doing," Craig says.

"Just having a little fun aren't we Tweekers." Kenny muffles.

Craig lunges forward towards Kenny and begins to hit him over and over again, before picking him up and throwing him outside the bathroom.

A minute passes and Craig returns with his fists more blistered and bloody than before, he kneels beside me and finishes untying me also removing the gag that has swollen the inside of my mouth.

I look up at him and begin to cover my naked body with my hands, I lay there for a few more minutes with Craig staying by my side the entire time.

He puts my clothes back on me but doesn't say a word, neither do I.

I finally get to my feet try to walk out into the hallway, my legs are dead and I collapse to the floor. Craig rushes over to me and places a hand on my shoulder, I push with off me and get up myself.

"Tweek, are you..." Craig tries to say before stopping. "I, uhh don't want to talk about it," I say my hands still shaking.

We walk out into the hallway and there he is, Kenny on the ground in a pool of his own blood and two teachers by his side. The teachers look at us and then back as Kenny, one of them walks over to Craig and examines his hands.

"I'm taking you two to the office." the Teacher says pointing at me and Craig.

"No, I'm taking Tweek home," Craig says defiantly. "Mr Tucker don't speak to me like that." the Teacher replies applying a frown to her face.

"Tweek has been through a lot, go in there and see for yourself," Craig says holding back his anger. The teacher looks at him and then sceptically walks into the boy's bathroom, she returns in minutes and then places a hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok, he can't hurt you anymore," she says removing her hand from my shoulder.

"I just want to go home," I say with the tears returning to my eyes. "Ok, Mr Tucker take him home, but you are not in the clear after what you have done to Kenny." She replies.

Craig and I begin to walk away but my legs give out as I sprawl along the ground, Craig picks me up and puts his arm across my shoulders holding me close as we stumble out of school. We walk out the front door and Stan is waiting there with his car.

He opens the door for us as Craig places me in the car...We drive off... leaving that dreadful school behind us.

#POV: Craig Tucker.

I place my hand on Tweek's shoulder holding tight, I look at him as he slowly drifts off with his head perched on my lap. "Go to my house." I say to Stan."What happened?" He asked.

"Kenny... I nearly killed him." I say still focused on Tweek.

"I know that you have said that many times now, but why?" Stan says getting frustrated.

"A Story for another day," I say forcing a smile. "Ok then keep your secrets," Stan says rolling his eyes.

We continue to drive towards my house passing the same old houses and shops with nothing new really changed. I look back down at Tweek and begin to cry, my tears falling down onto my hand still on Tweek's shoulder.

"I couldn't protect him, Stan, I need to protect him..." I say as my grip gets tighter. "It is all my fault, he gets hurt because of me."

"Don't blame yourself, Kenny is an asshole, that is why I and Kyle aren't friends with him anymore," Stan says. "Eric has his finger wrapped around half the school."

"Eric, what does he have to do with this," I say looking at Stan with a confused look on my face. "Eric and Kenny are best friends and I guess this is Cartman's way of revenge maybe," Stan says.

"Rape is his way of revenge." I cry.

"Well, he did kill a kid's parents for like $20." He replies letting out a sigh. "Aha, so is that what he did, Rape... Kenny didn't strike me as a raper."

"Well he did and if I get my hands on the fat fuck I am going to..." I say before getting cut off.

"You are going to do what, Eric is untouchable, I haven't even seen the cunt since you fucked him up," Stan says pulling the car over to let us out. "Let it go, Craig, I don't want to see you hurt as well." Stan continues opening the door for me.

"Ok Stan, thank you," I say.

I lift Tweek up bridal style and run him into my house with Stan at my heels.

I place him on my bed and tuck him in, letting him sleep.

"Do you want to go get something to eat, while he sleeps," Stan suggests. I forgot how hungry I was due to all this shit that has been going on.

"Yeah ok," I say giving in. I slowly close the door as to not wake Tweek and follow Stan outside.

We end up going to City Wok to get some food and it was a horrible idea, the food tasted rotten and had next to no flavour.

I walk out of City Wok shaking my head in disappointment "Let's go check on him and see if he is awake," I suggest.

A/N: I was wondering why this chapter had more views than the ones previous but after re-reading this chapter I get it, I see what you want. *WINK WINK*

You Sick Fucks.