Chapter 14: The Mall

POV: Tweek Tweak.

The light, crisp morning breeze sweeps through the window as I sit there in my usual seat listening to the melodies of the birds, their songs bringing joy to my ears.

I close my eyes and listen for what feels like hours, the sound of cars passing my house ruin the peace every now and again but I have come to learn that nothing is perfect in this world.

A knock at the door makes me jump as I place my cup of coffee down on the table, I walk to the door and open it wide revealing my 'boyfriend' Craig even though we haven't exactly put a title on it yet.

"Hey, babe," He says nonchalantly walking into my house without permission and then proceeds into the kitchen.

"Hey, oh please come in," I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

I take a seat at the table and Craig joins me and just sits there and stares at me, after a while, I begin to stare at him. I feel encapsulated in his sapphire blue eyes, I take in everything that is him, his raven hair that blows in the wind and the perfect face he has been blessed with.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to be official?" He asked smiling, I also loved when he smiled.

"Of course, I would love to!" I exclaim, I slap the biggest smile possible on my face, it may feel fake to him but to me it is the most real smile that I could do at this time in my life.

"Thank god you said yes, if you said no I think I might of passed out." He says awkwardly laughing it off, I look and smile.

"I thought I was supposed to be the one with anxiety?" I sarcastically ask.

"Just get over hear and kiss me babe." He replies grasping my hand and pulling me closer, our lips connect, I feel the sparks fly as I only care what is happening in this room right now.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

I quickly turn around, I am met by a tomato faced grown man standing at the doorway.

"Dad, I can explain." I say trying to calm him down. I rush over to him and try to hold him back.

POV: Craig Tucker.

"Craig, GO!" Tweek yells over his father, I turn towards the back door and bolt out of it into the crisp winter morning. I jump the Tweak family fence and into another yard, I did not know who owned it so I continued run until I was very far away from that hellhole that Tweek calls a home.

I begin to pant as I catch my breathe from the one mile sprint that I had just completed.

(A/N I am not from the USA, but the demographics explain that most of the readers are from the US of the A, so yeah.)

I walk slowly into my house as not wake anyone as it was still early in the morning, "Where were you." A girl with orange hair says emerging from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in one hand and her phone in the other.

"I was out, what are you doing up?" I interrogate raising an eyebrow, she looks at me and just simply shrugs. I flip her off and joins her on the couch pulling out my phone and texting Tweek:

# Craig to Tweek: Is everything ok, msg me bck wen u get this.

(A/N I have decided that Text Messages will have a Hashtag (#) at the start)

I wait ten minutes but no reply, I begin to panic as anything could of happened. I sit there staring at the blank screen and Tricia noticed, "So how is your boyfriend?" she asks, I have told her about Tweek previously as we don't really keep gigantic secrets from each other like my sexuality.

"Good, I hope." I say losing hope.

"He will be fine," she replies still not looking up from her phone.

"I need to get my mind of everything, do you wanna do something?" I ask shrugging.

"Sure, but I want to bring Karen along, you should bring someone as well." Tricia says placing her empty bowl on the coffee table in front of the TV.

"Okay, I would bring Tweek but..." I try to say before getting interrupted.

"Not him, I don't want to throw up everytime you two kiss." She says pretending to gag, I smile and flip her off, she obviously repays the gesture.

"Fine I am bringing Clyde, he can get his fat ass up and come socialize." I say as I grab the keys of the spare car that pretty much I only use.

TIMESKIP: After Picking up Clyde and Karen.

We reach our destination the local mall, there is shops, games and most importantly food. We all instantly go get some food because all Clyde complained about was how hungry he was and I couldn't take it anymore.

We reach the food court and I turn to Tricia, "So wouldn't it of been better if Tweek was here, at least I can bend him to my will unlike this dipshit." I say pointing to Clyde.

"I can here you Tucker," Clyde replies with his mouth watering looking over the selections of food options that surround us. I feel my phone vibrate, I then remember what happened this morning with Tweek's father.

# Tweek to Craig: I am fine but I have been lock in my room so don't worry bby xx.

#Craig to Tweek: Ok thank god, ily.

#Tweek to Craig: Aww how cute, ily xx.

I close my phone and smile to myself and begin socialize with the four of us, even though my sister is several years younger than me and slightly annoying she was quite pleasant to talk to.

Clyde on the other-hand was the exact opposite, it seemed like he was hiding something. It was like he wanted to say something but he didn't, every now and again he opened his mouth to say something but he kept quite.

When Clyde did speak he was just being himself, a dick.

"Have you two had sex yet?" Tricia asked, I was startled by this sudden question and spit out my drink.

"Do you have to know?" I ask back, the best way to avoid an answer is by answering with a question.

"No not really, but we don't keep secrets remember?" She replied, fuck she has me there. A few weeks ago when I told her about my feelings towards Tweek we both promised not to keep secrets from each other, it may seem dumb but we trust each other.

"No we haven't." I say defiantly, Clyde looks at me and laughs.

I glare at him before he turns to the other two, "Who do you think will be a top and who a bottom?"

"I think Craig will be on top." Karen says laughing.

"No way he is too much of a wimp, definitely a bottom." Tricia says flipping me off, I repay the gesture but with double the power.

"I'm with Tricia on this one." Clyde says laughing before patting me on the back.

"All of you can go fuck yourself." I say rolling my eyes at the idiots I am surrounded by.

POV: Clyde Donovan.

As I walk home alone, since I lost a bet to Craig, my phone begins to ring. It is the phone call I have been dreading all day.

I answer the phone quickly placing it to my ear, "Hello." I say.

"Did you do it." the voice says.

"Yes, I told Richard about Tweek and Craig anonymously and now Tweek is apparently grounded." I reply rubbing my eyes from the lack of sleep after stalking Craig all day.

"Good, just a few more steps and Craig will have lost Tweek." He replies.

"Bye Cartman." I say bitterly before ending the call.

"FUCK!" I shout out loud dropping my phone on the pavement below.

"Fuck you Eric."