Chapter 11: A Little Chat

POV: Craig Tucker.

I texted Clyde and Stan to meet me at Starks Pond tonight but only Clyde could make it as Stan was grounded for flunking math.

Clyde and I walk through the dense forest until we reach the pond around the time Kenny had said, Clyde was already up to date about the note.

I glance around the pond, I point my flashlight at one of the benches that surrounded the pond and there he was, Kenny McCormick, sitting there staring at me.

I walked over to him with Clyde at my heels, "I didn't actually think you would come," he says taking a drink out of the bottle in his hands.

He held it up to me and I gladly took it knowing that I would need something to get through this conversation without killing him.

After taking a swig I offered it to Clyde but he declined and sat down next to me.

"So what do you want McCormick?" I ask, taking another drink.

"Slow down there Tucker, I want you to remember what I say."

"Hurry it up then, before I do get too drunk."

"Eric is blackmailing most of the school, I don't know how but he has information on nearly every student at the school and now he wants a secret that you have, but since you pretty much came out he has nothing."

"Yeah and so what," I ask confused about what this has to do with the current situation.

"Both Token and I have been blackmailed into joining his gang, over the years he has gathered more information on us to the point where he could completely ruin both of our lives."

I processed this information as Clyde said something for the first time since we sat down with Kenny.

"How come you aren't in jail, you raped Tweek," he said.

"Eric had a little chat with some people and I became a free man," Kenny replies before turning to me, "I have a plan for how to take down Eric but I need more time to figure it all out, we need Kyle, Stan, Butters and Tweek."

"No, no, no, no, no," I say shaking my head, "We are not getting Tweek involved, he is going through a hard time."

"Sorry bout' that," Kenny replies hanging his head in shame, "I want to make it up to him."

"Don't how you are going to do that because if I see you anywhere near Tweek, I will personally kill you," I said gritting my teeth as I shoot Kenny a death glare to end all death glares.

"Fine." He replies before writing down his number on a piece of paper and handing it to me, "I'll be in touch."

He turns to leave but I grasp his hand, "Why help us?" I ask.

He just smiles but doesn't answer, I let go of his arm and he walks away.

"Well that was interesting, to say the least, but I still don't completely trust him," I whisper to Clyde as we stroll out of the forest and back home.

"Agreed but I think we should give him a chance, he sounded sincere," Clyde replies.

"Maybe, but what he did to Tweek, he is lucky I didn't rip out his tongue through his throat," I say nonchalantly.

"Fucking hell that is intense, calm down." Clyde laughs as we go our separate ways.

TIME SKIP: The Morning.

POV: Tweek Tweak.

I was supposed to go to school yesterday but my father wouldn't let me leave, apparently, it was for my own good like it would help me become what he wants me to be.

But little does he know I will never be his puppet, I won't do what he wants I will see Craig again and I would love to see his face if he catches us making out or even having sex.

I begin to get ready for school, I grab my cup of coffee and leave.

I reach the school in five minutes flat, I see all the students look up from their phones or away from their conversations to look at me.

Soon enough everyone in the corridor was staring at me, one hundred eyes all on me.

A hand touches my shoulder and it was Craig and Clyde, I smiled at the two of them and if everyone stopped caring they all went back to what they were doing.

"Welcome back Tweekers," Clyde exclaimed bringing me into a hug, it lasted quite a long time and it felt awkward and if he read my mind he let go.

"It's good to have you back, I was worried about you," Craig says smiling in a more cheerful voice instead of his normal monotone, he doesn't smile that often but when he does it is perfect.

"Thanks, I think it's good to be back but I will just have to wait to see," I say smiling back at him.

We begin to walk to our first class I look down the hallway and there he is Kenny McCormick, he just looks at me, hangs his head in shame and walks away.

"Is Kenny still here?" I ask in a worried voice. "Why isn't he in prison, I think I might pass out."

I begin to hyperventilate as Craig wraps his arm around my shoulder, "Don't worry about him because you have me."

"Thanks, Craig," I say as I begin to calm down and a streak of red plastered on my face.