Prologue

#POV: Tweek Tweak.

My heart is racing, palms are sweaty and my mind is set on the current course of action I have set out for myself.

After years of carefully planning I know that this is the right thing to do. I mean what can go wrong?

I slowly waltz up to the bus stop, a slight spring in my step as I tap Craig on the shoulder.

He turns around and looks at me and slightly smiles down at me.

"What?" He asks.

I grab his hand and pull him away from the rest of the students.

"So I have something really important to tell you," I say without stuttering at all.

#POV: Craig Tucker.

I look at the blonde with anticipation for what he is about to say...

"I like you," He says, I feel a warm flush brush over me, my face begins to heat up as I hear them words escape his mouth.

In the corner of my eye I can see Kenny McCormick eavesdropping.

Time begins to slow as I have a big decision...

Kenny is a popular student, Tweek on the other hand is not.

I do like spending time with Tweek but then again he can be sometimes annoying...

Kenny and I haven't had any bad instances, me and Stan also have been becoming closer friends so there is that.

I don't want to hurt Tweeks feelings and I do like him a little but... my reputation is at stake.

"What do you think?" He asks making me flinch away from him.

"Umm I don't know what to say... uhh..." I say trying to trail off.

"No. Listen to me. I know you like me too..." he announces louder than he or anyone had expected.

"What was that I hear Craigory, you like Tweek?" Kenny asks.

Oh fuck so no but act real cool about it...

"What this fag? Fuck no..." I say cringing at myself.

"Craig...?" Tweek says looking more hurt than ever.

I remain silent as I fight back my own tears, "Ha, Tweek is gay. Fucking called it!" Eric says joining the conversation, "You owe me $20 McCormick."

"Ok Eric, you will get your money," Kenny says looking disappointed.

Tweek begins to run away, I look on as he runs down the sidewalk.

As the crowd dissipates, a hand graciously touches my shoulder.

"Are you Okay?" Stan asks.

"What have I done?" I say still looking in the direction of where Tweek went running.

"It'll be okay, he will forgive you. All he needs is time." He says calming me down as I wait for the last day of school to conclude until Summer Break.

After reading this back, it is pretty bad but it makes sense to be here. So enjoy. I tried to fix it up and stuff but it is still entirely shit.