Chapter 16: The Game

POV: Craig Tucker.

THEM MOTHERFUCKERS, IF I SEE ANY OF THEM AFTER THIS, I WILL KILL THEM ALL.

Both Tweek and I make our way down the winding streets in the blistering winds, I continue to look behind me waiting for the horde of people that are against us to emerge from the hell house that we left behind.

We are both sprinting towards my house as it was closer and I am already too tired to go to Tweeks, not that his father would let me stay.

I reach my house and burst through the door as a car engine can be heard coming from Eric's house.

Tricia looks at from her seat on the couch with a worried look on her face, I grasp her hand pull her up the stairs flicking off the light as I do so.

I lead them both into my room and sit them there when we hear, *Knock Knock*

"Where are mom and dad?" I ask panicking.

"Grandma fell so they are with her at the moment." She replies, "That is exactly what Clyde texted me eariler."

That motherfucker.

*SMASH* The sound of glass shattering echoes throughout the house causing all of us to jump at the sudden sound.

I look at Tweek and he is shaking a lot more than before, I grasp his hand, he looks at me. Tricia runs behind me and is also shaking. I then realise that I am also shaking.

"Where are you..." Eric's voice booms through the house causing me to panic even more than what I already was.

I try to think but every little thing tonight is starting to get to me, I turn around looking for something, anything.

THE WINDOW.

I run towards it opening it wide, "We need to jump." I whisper.

Tweek goes first landing unscathed, pick up Tricia and hand her down to Tweek before I jump out landing in the bush below, I am thankful I didn't hurt myself.

We all sprint out of the yard.

"Stop right there." Eric says from behind, I turn to face him.

He holds a gun up to Tweek, Tricia and myself, I look at him shocked that he even has this on him at all.

He aims it at us, "Please don't Eric," I plead as tears well up in my eyes out of fear.

"The Infamous Craig Tucker crying, haha." He laughs releasing the safety.

"Eric don't do this." Stan and Clyde say in unison.

He turns to them still pointing the weapon at us, I am pretty much staring down the barrel and close my eyes excepting my fate.

"I will do what I want." Eric replies.

*POW*

POV: Tweek Tweak.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" I shout as everything around me goes fuzzy, I see a body fall to the ground, I look into their eyes and only lifeless ones look back at me.

"Eric what have you done." Clyde cries dropping to his knees and tears flowing down his face.

"What the fuck." Stan says shocked.

"What... have I done." Eric replies dropping the gun.

The anxiety takes full control of me as I collapse onto the ground and everything around me turns black.

(A/N Sorry this Chapter is short, I really wanted to leave this on a cliffhanger so yeah. Who do you think died answer below, BYE.)