Chapter 2: Fury

#POV: Tweek Tweak.

I sprawl across the floor clenching my throbbing stomach as I look up at my assailant, Eric Cartman. "I don't like Faggots in my skewl." He says looking down at me with anger in his eyes.

He clenches his fist and drives it down towards my head connecting right above the temple, I cry out in pain as he continuously hits me over and over again.

I continue to cry and cry as I feel my body broken and beaten hearing my bones crack as Eric's onslaught continues. I feel myself slowly drift out of consciousness and then blackness.   

#POV Craig Tucker.

Shit, Tweek ran away and now I've lost him. I turn the corners searching for him until I see him, a horrible sight only one thing I've ever seen worse than that.

It was Eric Cartman, beating the shit out of Tweek, blood emerging from the hands of Eric as he does a number on Tweek.

I run to his aid and pull Eric off of him, I push him away with all my strength. Eric looks at me and smiles. "Yes go tend to your boyfriend." He says.

I scowl at him as he runs away, with the nearest teacher running towards us as I cradle Tweek in my arms as blood drips from the open wound on his head.

I let the teacher take over as I go get my revenge. I run after Cartman and it wasn't hard due to his weight, I pick him up and drop him on his back wailing away at him with all the fury built up inside of me.

I raise my fists and bring them down with all the wrath accumulated, I feel the fire within me dwindle as I am dragged away shouting and screaming."I'll FUCKING KILL YOU!" I shout as I get to my feet looking around at the crowd that has gathered around us.

"Don't you ever touch another person again, you fat fuck."I turn to Stan, who dragged me away and say. "If I get my hands on that fat piece of shit again I am..." Stan cuts me off as he grips my hand and pulls me away from the scene I left behind.

"Tweek has been taken to the hospital he is in very bad condition," Stan says panicking. He leads me out of school and into his car, he drives faster than what he should towards the hospital.

I look at my blistered hands as we continue to drive; they throb with pain.

"Thank you, Stan," I say bluntly. I let out a sigh before turning to him. "If you didn't pull me off, I don't know if I could have stopped myself.

"Don't worry about it, we will get to the hospital and we can talk to Tweek about it all, Okay," he replies reassuringly.

I sigh again, "He hates me, so just drop me off here and go see him yourself, I need to think." With that Stan pulls over the car and lets me out.

I give him a slight nod indicating a thank you and pulled out my phone and gave Clyde a call.

"Hey, dude I need to talk," I say into the phone.

"I'm still in school come over when it ends okay?" he replies reassuring me that I have someone to talk too.

TIMESKIP ---->

"I nearly killed him," I say holding my head in my hands, Clyde places his hand on my shoulder.

"He deserved it, to be honest, we were both like that to Tweek and others when they first entered the school." He says tightening his grip on my shoulder making me tense up.

"I know, I know," I say.