Chapter 9: Free

POV: Tweek Tweak.

Stan and Craig left and there I was just sitting there waiting for someone to feel sorry for me, to give me pity but I don't want that anymore, not from Stan, Clyde or fucking Craig.

I am sick of people expecting me to be sad about everything and that I need help, Kenny is a sick fuck and I hope he rots in hell, I know I will see him soon, hoping he dies from his injuries.

I grip my hair and begin to pull at it like I used to do when I was little to calm me down. "I am my own person, I don't need anyone to take care of me anymore," I say aloud.

I stand up and exit Craig's house limping and begin to shake with fear and anger, I walk for what feels like forever until I reach the place I want to be, home.

A wave of anxiety washes over me as I contemplate my current thoughts, I have to. I want control over myself and I was never brave before but now, my newly found pride I will go out my way, not Erics or Kenny's but mine.

I make my way into the bathroom and open the cabinet, exposing a packet of razor blades.

DON'T DO THIS

The voice in my head keeps telling me the same statement over and over again.

Should I do this?

People care about me for once, my family doesn't but others do.

Maybe I shouldn't.

NO, a coward backs away from this, I am strong, I can do this.

I grip the razor blade in my hand gripping it tighter as a sharp pain surges through my hand as I can feel the red liquid drip from my hand down to the ground.

The pain I feel gives me a sense of relief as if for the first time, I am in control of my life and no one will ever control me or hurt me again.

My hands shaking I take the razor blade and push it into my skin, the same feeling overwhelms me, I am finally free...

POV: Craig Tucker.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GO!" I shout looking around my room as both me and Stan stumble out of the house towards his car.

An overwhelming feeling of dread and worry fill my body as I begin to shake, I guess I have picked up some of Tweek's, ticks.

We drive around the block for several minutes to see if he is anywhere but nothing.

"He will be okay?" Stan says to me, with it sounding more like a question than a reassuring comment.

"I hope so." I sigh as I hold my head in my hands, my phone begins to ring, I jump a little praying it is Tweek and God answered my prayers.

"TWEEK, Where are you, I am worried," I say quickly.

"Uh, C-Craig... Help, I uhh m-m-messed up." He says weakly.

"Where are you Tweek? We are worried." I say with worry in tone.

"Home." He replies before a THUD erupts through the phone then silence.

"He is at his house, hurry," I say, my voice nearly a whisper.

Stan only nods and turns the car around, doing an illegal u-turn and begins to speed to get to Tweek's house faster.

A bombardment of thoughts rush through my head as anything could have happened, maybe he was attacked by Eric or abducted by gnomes. Maybe I have spent too much time with Tweek.

We reach Tweek's house in less than a minute and I rush into the house, luckily for us, the door was unlocked, I rush around the bottom story of the house but he wasn't down here.

"CRAIG!" Stan shouts from upstairs, I run to where I hear his voice is coming from.

I sprint up the stairs skipping a stair to get there faster, I push past Stan who was kneeling by the doorway into the bathroom.

I look down to Tweek, his arm covered in blood as his weak eyes meet mine, I see the pain and suffering within his irises, I kneel beside him as Stan hands me a towel.

I press the towel over the wound as I try to stop the bleeding, "We have to take him to the hospital."

Stan nods and helps me lift him up and we move towards his car.

"I am going to kill Kenny for this," I say angrily.

"Don't..." A weak Tweek says with his voice bearly a whisper.

"Okay. Tweek anything for you." I say with a weak smile.

"Aw how cute!" Stan exclaims and my only response is to flip him off and give him a death glare.

He laughs as we place Tweek in the back seat of the car and begin to drive towards Hells Pass Hospital.

I sit in the back with Tweek with his head resting on my lap and my arms applying pressure to his arm.

I see him fading in and out of consciousness, "Don't leave me please, I need you." I cry as my tears fall from my face landing less than an inch from his face.

I feel my face becoming hotter as I stroke his hair with my hand.

POV: Tweek Tweak.

'I need you.' is the last thing I hear as I drift off hoping I will hear his voice again.