Chapter 7: Knife

== An Hour Earlier ==

#POV: Tweek Tweak.

I am losing my mind, I can't go anywhere by myself and last night was no different.

He changed... A shell of his former self, an animal.

Hell-bent on having his way, he had his way with me and now it is time for him to stop or for me to stop him.

I can't protect Craig any longer without bringing harm to myself. I can't protect myself from this abusive relationship anymore, I need out even if it means, hurting Craig.

I need out and this is the only way, I'm sorry Craig. I pull out my phone and dial Butters.

"Hey Baby, Get over here quick I need some pleasure before school," Butters says into the phone

."NO." I say. "I can't anymore, get another boy toy to play with I am done."

"You are making a bad mistake." He replies, giving a little snicker at the end.

"Do your worst, If you were the Butters, I fell in love with you won't do this," I say trying to persuade him into not doing anything.

"You didn't love me, I wish it never came to this but you leave me no choice." He replies hanging up.

"Oh fuck," I say out loud dropping my phone to the floor, as I begin to get ready for what is going to be a long day at school.

#POV: Craig Tucker.

I walk into school and the procede to walk up to Stan and Clyde, who are leaning on their lockers. I stand there as they look at me with worried looks.

"What?" I say confused. "I am guessing you don't know," Stan says as he pulls out his phone.

"Know what?" I say now worried. Stan holds his phone up to me and shows me a picture, of a naked boy. Someone that looks strikingly familiar...

"OMFG." I cry. "What the fuck is that."

I look around as people passing by begin to laugh."You sent it to me and everyone in the school." Stan replies to my earlier question.

"No, I fucking didn't." I say my face turning red."I got this from you, well your Facebook anyway and this does look like you." Stan says.

"I know it fucking looks like me," I say as I slowly begin to breakdown in tears. Clyde begins to walk away as I look out from under my hands. I look around the nearly empty hallway and see Butters standing at the end, looking at me with sorrow and dread on his face.

I remember back to that day when he was with me and we were drinking together, the only time I have been blackout drunk. It was him...

"Butters..." I say from under my breath. "He had access to my phone and I keep my facebook password on there aswell."

Stan looks at me like I am crazy. "Do you not have a password on your phone or anything." He says.

"No, I don't," I say staring Butters down as he slowly walks away.

"Why Butters he is like the nicest kid in school." Stan says."Tweek..." I say, now connecting it all together.

I get to my feet and make my way towards where Butters last stood. I feel a hand grasp my shoulder and turn around, to my suprise it wasn't Stan but Tweek.

"Tweek?" I ask. "What do you want." I scowl at him after what he did to me.

"Craig, I am so sorry... I-if I di-di-di-didn't b-br-break up with y-you..." Tweek begins stuttering on nearly every word as tears form under his eyes "Slow down, for fuck sakes." I say gripping him by the shoulder.

"It is my fault, this all got out... I broke up with Butters but he... he..." Tweek replies as he collapses to the floor.

I kneel down next to him and hold him close."What did he do Tweek?" Stan asks kneeling next to him also.

"He blackmailed me into being with him, he had his way with me and everything," Tweek says staring into space, with tears rolling down his face.

"He what?" I say looking at Stan and then back at Tweek."I think Eric got to him..." Tweek says. "Eric was the only person able to make Butters do things."

"It's ok Tweek, I can help you... we can help you," I say looking at Stan, he nods back at me as we pull Tweek to his feet.

"I was wondering when that fat fuck would fuck with you after what you did to him," Stan says as we begin to walk to class.

I put my arm around Tweeks shoulders and he places his head on mine. I hold him close as to not lose him again.

#POV: Leopold 'Butters' Stotch

== Quite a few Weeks maybe Months Earlier ==

I walk into school after what has been a long week, Cartman and Craig had a fight, like yesterday so that has been the highlight.

"Butters..." A familiar voice calls from the bushes, Eric Cartman.

"Eric, what are you doing in the bushes." I say back."Just get in here." He replies grasping my hand and pulling me in.

"Hey, Eric," I say getting back to my feet, I look around the area behind the bushes and there wasn't only Eric but Kenny and Token (Erics Lackeys.)

"Butters I need your help." Eric says pulling out a knife."Ok, Eric, I don't think that knife is necessary." I reply taking a step back.

"Oh, it is and if you don't do what I ask, it will be your possession when I plunge it into your stomach." Eric replies with his two 'boyfriends' laughing.

Eric grips the knife and pretends to cut his throat giving me a menacing smile.

"I'll do anything but please don't use that knife," I say wincing at every small movement he makes.

"Good, good... I need you to seduce someone for me, someone who Craig likes very much, that fag Tweek," Eric begins. "Love him and then turn him against Craig and even get some leverage if you have too."

"Eric please, me and Tweek are friends," I say. He turns to me and holds the knife to my face. I pull it away and he lunges forward, I move out of the way but not far enough and the knife hits me in the lower abdomen creating a small incision.

"Do as I say or else," Eric replies.

"Okay, I will," I say.