1. Ghosted

Imagine your sam in the gif

Imagine your sam in the gif. That is how you guys hug.

It was an ordinary Friday night. You and the girls get together and have a whole girls weekend together. It was your favorite time of the week. All of you were so amazing together it seriously was the most fun you could ever have. Only this time, you were heartbroken. It's been about 2 weeks since you and colby last seen/talked to each other. Whatever you guys had wasn't official either. You both would flirt, text, facetime and hangout on the low all the time. That was until 2 weeks ago when he all of a sudden just ghosted you with no warning and no explanation. As you were sitting there with Kat, Devyn, Cassie, Xepher, Alexa, and Anastasia. You were pretty quiet, so they all sat around you. "What's wrong y/n? You're always the life of the party but tonight you're quiet and you seem really sad." Kat asked, grabbing the pillow next to her. "Is this about who I think it is?" Devyn asked. "Yeah, I thought everything was going great, but he ghosted me and hasn't talked to me for about 2 weeks. We weren't official, but I thought we were close to it." You said, a tear fell from your eye, you wiped it away hoping they didn't notice. "Do you want me to talk to sam? Maybe he knows what's up." Kat asked, she grabbed her phone and called Sam. On the third ring, he answered. "Hey, what's up?" He asked, wherever he was it was loud. "Hey, do you by chance know why Colby ghosted y/n?" She asked and there was a sudden pause. "I'll be over in a few" He says, and instantly hangs up. Everyone had a confused look on their face and your stomach dropped. "I don't even think I want to know now." You started crying and walking towards the bathroom until there was a knock on the door. It was Sam. Kat let him in and he sat down. "What's going on?" You asked, sniffling. "He didn't ghost you on purpose, y/n. I promise you that." You wiped your tears away. "What do you mean?" You walked back over to the couch. "Well, he thought things were going great between you. He stopped it because he knew the fandom would rip you to shreds if they found out, so he doesn't want to hurt you. Trust me, he absolutely adores you. You make him so happy. He does not want the fandom to harm you in any way." You thought about it and he was right. You didn't even know how the fandom would react to colby saying he had a girlfriend. "We weren't dating though, we were more of friends. He has feelings for me?" You asked sam, but didn't look at him. "Like crazy. You're all he thinks about and all he ever talks about." You smiled. "Should I go see him?" At this point you stopped crying, it was such a relief to know that it wasn't anything else. Colby made you the happiest person ever. You felt horrible that he felt that way though. "I think you should, you guys can talk it out and just see where you guys are on the subject. You clearly care for each other." Devyn said "Yeah, girl. Do what you think feels right." Cassie said, giving you a hug. You nodded and drove to Colbys apartment. You walked up and knocked on the door. When he opened it and seen you, he instantly smiled even though it looks like he'd been crying. Neither one of you said anything, just hugged. He let you in and you both talked about everything. You were happy with and around each other. So, you stayed lowkey for a while. After all, you both decided to not go public for a long time. It didn't matter though, as long as you had him by your side.