6. Tease *

It was game/pizza night and today, it was going to be at Sam's apartment

It was game/pizza night and today, it was going to be at Sam's apartment. Because you and Colby were together, Sam became one of your best friends in the group. Together, you and colby got ready and headed over to Sam's. "Damn, babe. You look good. Are you sure you wanna wear that?" He stopped and looked you up and down. You laughed at him and nodded, "Yes, and we are staying. I don't care if you're turned on or not." I said and his face became red. At the moment you couldn't tell if he was embarrassed or if he really was turned on and frustrated. You walked into Sam's with colby following behind you. Everyone was already there so you kissed Colbys cheek and went to find the girls. By his reaction, you knew for a fact he was turned on and throwing a fit.

When the pizza arrived, you got a slice and went to find Colby. He was still upset because you left him there fantasizing about you and him. So, you decided to tease him a little. Just too make this fun. You found him, and noticed he was talking to Aryia. You walked over and stood in front of him. Making sure your ass was pushed up against his, yanno. "Hey, aryia. How's the new song coming?" You asked, and aryia smiled. Colbys body tensed every time you moved. He squeezed your hip and you looked at him then looked back at Aryia. "It's going great! Almost finished. It will be coming out soon." He said smiling, "I'm gonna get some more pizza real quick." You nodded and looked back at Colby who was not happy. "I know what you're doing, but babygirl just wait until we get back to my apartment. You're gonna see who's in charge." Making sure nobody was looking, you ran your hand down his chest all the way down to his member. Then winked. "You can't last that long." You whispered in his ear and left him standing there.

"Sam, sorry bud but me and y/n have to go now. I am filming with her for my channel and we need to do it asap." He said, and sam nodded. You rolled your eyes at colby and gave everyone a hug. When you both got back to the apartment, he closed the door and locked it. He grabbed you and pushed you against the wall. "Are you ready to receive this punishment, babygirl?" He said, his voice was hot. You nodded and bit your lip. He picked you up, carried you to the bed and laid you down. "Do NOT lay a finger on yourself until I say. Understand?" You nodded, and laid there. He undressed himself, and then began to undress you. "You think it's funny to tease me in front of my friends and make me suffer?" He said, taking your top and pants off. You laughed and nodded. He hovered over you and kissed you. He kissed your neck leaving hickies, down your chest and stomach all the way down to your entrance. He was so impatient he didn't even bother doing all of that. He removed your underwear, and his aswell. Since you guys have already done this many times, he shoved himself inside of you with no warning. You let out a loud moan and he smirked at you. "All that talk earlier, and look who's screaming? You are." He went faster. You were a moaning mess and right before you climaxed, he stopped and laid next to you. "Ride me, babygirl." He put his hands behind his head waiting for you to climb on top of him. You did as you were told and climbed on top of him. At first you went slow, but then picked up the speed. His hands were now on your hips helping you with your motion. Every now and then, he'd slap your ass. You leaned down to kiss him and left him hickies as well. Before you guys finished, he made you get on all fours so that he could hit it from the back (duh lmao). "What's my name, babygirl?" He went even faster. "Daddy! It's Daddy!" You moaned and he moaned himself.

Eventually, y'all climaxed and he was back to his nice self. You got dressed and laid back down. "Can we order food? I'm hungry again." You laughed and he smirked. "You can lick this dick and pretend it's ice cream." He said, and you both laughed. You did it, but he still ordered you food afterwards. The rest of the night you guys ate and watched movies.

My first and LAST smut until further notice. I cringed SO hard. Omg lmfao.