8. Gone

* Based off of Katrina Stuart's song. Situation just different! :) *

"I can't erase the time or the place, you said forever and now all the things that I do,remind me of you

you said forever and now all the things that I do,
remind me of you."
-

samgolbach, katrinastuart and 21,422 others liked

y/nusername: i wish you knew how much you destroyed me when you left.. 💔

3,464 comments

samgolbach: we are here for you, y/n! we miss him too...

katrinastuartofficial: you can always come over bb! let's have a girls night

xepherwolf: i love you, y/n and i'm so sorry!

tarayummyy: i'm here for you, love. never forget that!

jakewebber99: it will be ok, y/n. you're strong!

--

I

was in fact not fine. Life was hard, but it just got so much harder. Our love was forbidden by my father all because Colby stuck up for me. You see, my father was an alcoholic/drug addict. He really didn't know what was best for me. He needed someone to control, so he chose my mom and I. He wasn't happy, so he wanted to make our lives miserable too.

At first, he was okay with me and colby being together, but I guess one night he drink a little too much and had enough. Colby came over because he wanted to film a video with me but in a different enviornment. When my dad seen that he and I were going into my room and closed the door, my dad flipped out. That's when Colby stuck up for me. My dad ordered me to get him a beer, but I refused to do it. He kicked Colby out, but I had enough. I packed my stuff, apologized to my mom and took off with him. We were so close to getting in the car and taking off when I hurt two gunshots go off. My heart sank and I was so scared to turn around but had to. There he was, the love of my life laying there in his own blood. "Colby!!!" I screamed, I was panicking and crying. "Someone help!!" I yelled, I tried keeping him awake. "Colby, please don't leave me. You're all I have. Please!! HELP!!" I was screaming. My dad tried pulling me away but I shoved him. "Someone call 911 please!!" I kept screaming.