12. Meant To Be

"I love you, Colby

"I love you, Colby. You know that. I just think it's best we go our seperate ways. At least for a little while. We aren't ourselves anymore and we've become so busy in our lives." Putting my hand on Colbys leg. We were currently discussing our relationship and how the both of us have come a long way in our careers. Colby is growing his YouTube channel and shared youtube channel with sam, I'm a model who's been growing my career as well. We barely see each other and we are always in different parts of the world. "Babe, no. I don't want to lose you. I'll literally give up everything just to be with you. We worked so hard on this relationship as well. You know we are meant for each other." My heart sunk just hearing his words. It was true, we were best friends and a couple. We got along so well. "This isn't permanent baby, I promise. Just until our lives calm down a little bit. Don't drop anything for me because we both know you wouldn't be truly happy." I grabbed his hand, and we cried together.

I loved him and he loved me, that was no secret at all. He deserved to experience every single achievement he's received. I couldn't even be there for him when he and sam won their teen choice award because i was in Cancun for a photoshoot. Which sucked because I know it meant a lot to him for me to be there. "Maybe we can plan something or we can take some time off too? Can't we just do that? Why do we have to break up?" He asked, tears were streaming down his face. "Colby, you know that taking time off of both of our jobs would be crucial. We've gotten so far." He got silent but nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He looked down at the ground. I wrapped my arms around him. "It's not forever, just until we get used to all of this going on." He kissed my forehead and looked at me. "Okay, you're right. Just until we get through this. You're still mine and I'm still yours. It's a break." We pinky promised to never lose ourselves during this because we both needed each other. "Forever." I kissed his cheek and left his apartment. "Forever" He whispered.

-

*8 Months Later*

It's been 8 months since colby and I decided to take our break. I was currently headed to the airport on my way back to Los Angeles. Colby and I video chatted and spoke on the phone every day just to keep each other updated and I told him that I would be back in LA soon. We decided to meet up for lunch as soon as I landed and talk about everything and how we were doing.

Once I landed, I called Colby since he was going to be picking me up. He seen me, and I ran and hugged him. "I missed you so much." He said, "I miss you too!!" He helped me put my bags into his trunk and we got in the car. "Where do you wanna eat at?" He asked. I thought about it for a second and our first date came into mind. "Tender Greens" I said and his face lit up. "That's where our first date was." He said, laughing. I smiled back at him and nodded.

When we got there, we ordered the same meal we got when we first met (you choose) and we talked about any and everything like we used to. It really feels like the old days when I'm with him. No matter how long we are a part or how far we go, we know how to find each other and get back to where we left off.  We were destined to be together. It was definitely meant to be.

Sorry this one is kinda really bad lol.